Ratings for Dr. Greg Tucker

Root canal today in and out in 50 minutes. Pleasant staff,punctual,painless,and didn't have my wallet when I left. Have never had a dental experience this good. Excellent!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Collins fixed my lost filling in twenty minutes flat. The whole experience was painless. This is exactly what you would want from a visit to the dentist.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Very trustworthy knowledgeable dentist. I would highly recommend Dr. Tucker!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Absolute pleasure! Can't say enough great things about the staff the building and the professionalism presented on my first two visits! Would highly recommend this facility and all employed there ! Thanks again for all you have done .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Just got out of an appointment with Dr Collins who is in Dr Tuckers office..best dental experience ever..he didn't try to make me do anything I didn't want and it was efficient as heck and very normal priced...Lori at the fro t was very polite and nice on the phone and even better in real life so I'm not sure why these other people didn't like her....good enough dental experience that I kinda wish I had more teeth to pull

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Tucker has been our family dentist for over 20 years. He has taken the fear out of dentistry for me. He certainly exhibits great skill and concern toward the patient. Recently suffering with an abscessed gum over a weekend (which is of course when these things always flare up!) Dr. Tucker took the time out of his at home schedule to make sure I received the proper prescription and advice to get treatment started asap. A follow up in the office on the Monday proved I was well on the way to recovery. His gentle and kind approach helped to offset the morbid fear many of my generation have in going to the dentist, so that now I look forward to going for 6 month cleanings. I have gone through fillings, cleanings, and a root canal with ease, thanks to Dr. Tucker.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I am a patient at Dr. Tuckers Wellington Dental Centre, and would not consider going elsewhere. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the dentists, Dr. Tucker, Dr. Collins, and Dr. Jakel are very experienced and handle all aspects of dentistry beautifully. I have referred several of my friends to this office as well, and they are all very happy.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

I went to Dr. Greg Tucker for years. I had Polio. I walk with crutches and leg braces. I went to Dr. Tucker for years. I came over from Wellington in 1987. I did not have a dentist for awhile. I had an impacted wisdom tooth. I did some searching and telephone calls and got in touch with Dr. G. Tucker. This Doctor and his staff did a lot for me. I had a fall on the steps some time ago, and I have been looking for a new dentist. I finally contacted one. Dr. G. Tucker and his staff did a great deal for me, and I will never forget them. Thomas L. Van Dusen

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I had a tooth extracted and was told I wouldnt need anything for the pain after words. I explained I have been through alot of pain already and didnt want anymore. About 2 hours after the tooth was removed, I was in terrible pain, and still bleeding alot. Called the office and they where quite short with me and literally. told me, "Your just gonna have to deal with it". I find it hard to call yourself a doctor if your not willing to listen to your patience and write a simple Rx for pain.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr Tuckers office took me in after many bad experiences with other dentists I had to have major work done and within 3 months all the work was complete and at a minimal cost. Highly recommended in all aspects.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013