Ratings for Dr. David Sanders

Comment: Dr Sanders is the type of Dr who puts you at ease the moment you see him. I had to have surgery on my right foot back in Oct of 2015 and my left foot Apr 2016. Both surgeries went great. His staff were great as well as the hospital staff. All though he is extremely busy, he never made you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He was always so caring and always had the very best advice and intentions when dealing with my Injury after my snowmobile accident. I had 5 surgeries in one year, a lot of days came to talk to me at the bedside directly. Very knowledgable, says it like it is No sugar coating. He did great work on my leg and had great communication and follow up. He is a great surgeon. I can walk today and still have my leg, due to his hard work. He wasn't going to give up and amputate. I am very thankful for that now. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Although I did not see much of Dr. Sanders he is the reason I can walk today. I was hit by s drunk driver and broke every bone in my left side. He operated for 8hours on me. I'm full of titanium but I can move! To prove how amazing him and his team are and maybe how crazy I am...... I was having an issue with one of the screws coming out of my knee cap. It was preventing me from walking properly so I went to see Dr. Sanders. They said they could book me in to have it removed while I was put out, or they could do it frozen locally while I was awake. I decided to save money and time and save it removed right then and there. Dr. Saunders supervised a younger new doctor on his team while one of his nurses stood alongside telling me everything that they were doing. It was a brutal experience but I really feel like they made it as easy as it possibly could have been. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Saunders and his team! And if they see this, Thank you you are the reason I'm still here!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Nice man, but look elsewhere unless you just want to be processed and feel like a number

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My foot had collapsed and I walked with pain for many years. After2 other Toronto consults with differing opinions, I was at a loss to make a decision and I was still walking reasonably well, probably was left too long, damage was extensive. When I got into see Dr Sanders, although he has a long waiting list, I was immediately impressed with him and his staff. He explained what had to be done, stressing how long I would be off my foot. After the surgery the followups were excellent. He was down to earth, explained things well and extremely pleasant and his staff were efficient and kind. I am now walking well, little pain and feel at this point that if it had not been for Dr. Sanders, I might have not been walking today.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I've been a happy patient for almost 15 years and do not have a single bad thing to say, Dr. Sanders and his staff have been nothing less than helpful! Thank you

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

It has been 10 years since Dr Sanders & his team rebuild me after a serious car crash. Fantastic job at giving me back my ability to move and enjoy life.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Amazing and always smiling! Love him! He did an amazing job on my upper arm. I broke it in three places and had two large plates and 15 screws placed. He's compassionate and smart and his team has been great too, you can tell they love working with him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr Sanders corrected a bunion in both big toes, hammer toes in 4 toes fused 6 arthitic toes and saw me immediately when I had a painful follow up situation. He is very easy to talk to and patient in his care. He is honest in his assessment of your healing process. If I have any foot problems I will have trust in his judgement and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Sanders did my foot surgery after getting into a car accident which left me with a foot that was dislocated and broken into pieces. He put it all back together with 5 screws and 4 pins. I was in a cast for 3 months total as the liagments and tendons needed to heal from all of the damage. I hated it at first because that was my whole summer gone and with two young girls that was very hard. After 3 months I finally went into an air cast and I am not out of that and into walking shoes. I am so happy with the work he did. I didn't think that I would be able to feel most of my foot because of the damage that occurred during the accident but I can feel my whole foot and I am able to walk on it even if not well still. I have limited flexibility and I will always be walking with a cane at 32 years old but I am happy that I had an amazing surgeon that helped me get this far. He is worth the wait as it does take a while to get seen but that is because he is there to answer all of your questions and that can take time but no one ever suffers when you have all of the answers you need to make you feel better. I had Dr. McCloud look at me first when I came in my ambulance and had asked for Dr. Sanders to do my surgery because of the injuries and I am very thankful for that.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014