Dr. David Sanders

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. David Sanders

Dr. David Sanders's Ratings

Nice man, but look elsewhere unless you just want to be processed and feel like a number

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

My foot had collapsed and I walked with pain for many years. After2 other Toronto consults with differing opinions, I was at a loss to make a decision and I was still walking reasonably well, probably was left too long, damage was extensive. When I got into see Dr Sanders, although he has a long waiting list, I was immediately impressed with him and his staff. He explained what had to be done, stressing how long I would be off my foot. After the surgery the followups were excellent. He was down to earth, explained things well and extremely pleasant and his staff were efficient and kind. I am now walking well, little pain and feel at this point that if it had not been for Dr. Sanders, I might have not been walking today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I've been a happy patient for almost 15 years and do not have a single bad thing to say, Dr. Sanders and his staff have been nothing less than helpful! Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

It has been 10 years since Dr Sanders & his team rebuild me after a serious car crash. Fantastic job at giving me back my ability to move and enjoy life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Amazing and always smiling! Love him! He did an amazing job on my upper arm. I broke it in three places and had two large plates and 15 screws placed. He's compassionate and smart and his team has been great too, you can tell they love working with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr Sanders corrected a bunion in both big toes, hammer toes in 4 toes fused 6 arthitic toes and saw me immediately when I had a painful follow up situation. He is very easy to talk to and patient in his care. He is honest in his assessment of your healing process.
If I have any foot problems I will have trust in his judgement and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2646513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Sanders did my foot surgery after getting into a car accident which left me with a foot that was dislocated and broken into pieces. He put it all back together with 5 screws and 4 pins. I was in a cast for 3 months total as the liagments and tendons needed to heal from all of the damage. I hated it at first because that was my whole summer gone and with two young girls that was very hard. After 3 months I finally went into an air cast and I am not out of that and into walking shoes. I am so happy with the work he did. I didn't think that I would be able to feel most of my foot because of the damage that occurred during the accident but I can feel my whole foot and I am able to walk on it even if not well still. I have limited flexibility and I will always be walking with a cane at 32 years old but I am happy that I had an amazing surgeon that helped me get this far. He is worth the wait as it does take a while to get seen but that is because he is there to answer all of your questions and that can take time but no one ever suffers when you have all of the answers you need to make you feel better. I had Dr. McCloud look at me first when I came in my ambulance and had asked for Dr. Sanders to do my surgery because of the injuries and I am very thankful for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2634241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I had a displaced fracture of my heel bone from a fall from a ladder and I must say I was very lucky to have Dr. Sanders as my surgeon. After seeing Dr. Sanders he informed me that I would require surgery to repair my heel bone. He was very informative on how my surgery would go and the outcome. I must say sincerely he is an amazing doctor and surgeon one of the best I have ever dealt with. He is pleasant, caring and just a wonderful person and I must say he is the top surgeon in his field. I would recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I broke my ankle and fractured my wrist on opposite sides in a slip and fall accident. Dr. Sanders informed me that I would need surgery to correct the break in my ankle. He said it wasn't going to be easy but I should make a good recovery. I'm in physio now, and while it's not been easy,Dr. Sanders has made this journey a little easier for me! I would recommend him to anyone I knew!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

My injury was not complex or serious, just a couple of small fractures, but it was the first time I had ever broken a bone. Dr. Sanders took all the time necessary to answer my questions and to make sure I had all the information I needed. He has a kindness not often seen in specialists who are also very busy and technically accomplished. I really appreciated that. It makes a huge difference, not just for recovery from the injury, but in general for quality of life. He's a great guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443588].votes_count ]]