Ratings for Dr. David Sanders

He makes every patient feel important and cared for, all while providing exceptional treatment. There are many experienced orthos out there who lack compassion. Dr. Sanders offers both experience and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My experience with Dr David Saunders has been nothing but positive. Would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Comment: Dr Sanders is the type of Dr who puts you at ease the moment you see him. I had to have surgery on my right foot back in Oct of 2015 and my left foot Apr 2016. Both surgeries went great. His staff were great as well as the hospital staff. All though he is extremely busy, he never made you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He was always so caring and always had the very best advice and intentions when dealing with my Injury after my snowmobile accident. I had 5 surgeries in one year, a lot of days came to talk to me at the bedside directly. Very knowledgable, says it like it is No sugar coating. He did great work on my leg and had great communication and follow up. He is a great surgeon. I can walk today and still have my leg, due to his hard work. He wasn't going to give up and amputate. I am very thankful for that now. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Although I did not see much of Dr. Sanders he is the reason I can walk today. I was hit by s drunk driver and broke every bone in my left side. He operated for 8hours on me. I'm full of titanium but I can move! To prove how amazing him and his team are and maybe how crazy I am...... I was having an issue with one of the screws coming out of my knee cap. It was preventing me from walking properly so I went to see Dr. Sanders. They said they could book me in to have it removed while I was put out, or they could do it frozen locally while I was awake. I decided to save money and time and save it removed right then and there. Dr. Saunders supervised a younger new doctor on his team while one of his nurses stood alongside telling me everything that they were doing. It was a brutal experience but I really feel like they made it as easy as it possibly could have been. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Saunders and his team! And if they see this, Thank you you are the reason I'm still here!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Nice man, but look elsewhere unless you just want to be processed and feel like a number

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

My foot had collapsed and I walked with pain for many years. After2 other Toronto consults with differing opinions, I was at a loss to make a decision and I was still walking reasonably well, probably was left too long, damage was extensive. When I got into see Dr Sanders, although he has a long waiting list, I was immediately impressed with him and his staff. He explained what had to be done, stressing how long I would be off my foot. After the surgery the followups were excellent. He was down to earth, explained things well and extremely pleasant and his staff were efficient and kind. I am now walking well, little pain and feel at this point that if it had not been for Dr. Sanders, I might have not been walking today.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I've been a happy patient for almost 15 years and do not have a single bad thing to say, Dr. Sanders and his staff have been nothing less than helpful! Thank you

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

It has been 10 years since Dr Sanders & his team rebuild me after a serious car crash. Fantastic job at giving me back my ability to move and enjoy life.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Amazing and always smiling! Love him! He did an amazing job on my upper arm. I broke it in three places and had two large plates and 15 screws placed. He's compassionate and smart and his team has been great too, you can tell they love working with him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015