Ratings for Dr. David Sanders

Dr. Sanders has now completed both of my bunion surgery's, both of which I am extremely happy with. He has a great demeanor, will answer any and all of your questions without making you feel rushed in an appointment. He really takes the time to make sure you feel comfortable and heard. His staff is also very great, very responsive to multiple requests for updated Dr's notes etc. and always very pleasant and understanding. He has a very calm demeanor and is able to maintain this even if you come in in a not-so-calm state.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Sanders was on call the day of my accident; after a long night at my local hospital with an amazing staff I was transported to London via Ambulance and it was Dr. Sanders that put everything back together and for that I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I wouldn't have any other orthopedic surgeon other than Dr. Sanders. He's operated on me 2 times and now I have another break but it didn't need to be operated on. He's the surgeon you want when something happens to you. Highly recommend this man.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Amazing, compassionate and very knowledgeable doctor with an open mind. Listens to his patients and takes his time to identify issues at hand.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

This doctor saved my son's leg. He has excellent bedside manner and puts his patients at ease. He listens and answers all questions he is asked. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

AMAZING doctor! I was in a terrible accident that made me displace and fracture my pelvis and every time I went to see him at trauma at Victoria Hospital- it's always been a great visit! Overall great guy, and is very caring. Great humour and mannerism. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

He makes every patient feel important and cared for, all while providing exceptional treatment. There are many experienced orthos out there who lack compassion. Dr. Sanders offers both experience and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

My experience with Dr David Saunders has been nothing but positive. Would recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Comment: Dr Sanders is the type of Dr who puts you at ease the moment you see him. I had to have surgery on my right foot back in Oct of 2015 and my left foot Apr 2016. Both surgeries went great. His staff were great as well as the hospital staff. All though he is extremely busy, he never made you feel rushed.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

He was always so caring and always had the very best advice and intentions when dealing with my Injury after my snowmobile accident. I had 5 surgeries in one year, a lot of days came to talk to me at the bedside directly. Very knowledgable, says it like it is No sugar coating. He did great work on my leg and had great communication and follow up. He is a great surgeon. I can walk today and still have my leg, due to his hard work. He wasn't going to give up and amputate. I am very thankful for that now. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016