Ratings for Dr. Jyotika L. Wali

We (myself and wife) like Dr. Wali very much. She is such a caring person, always listen to our complaints and always meets our needs.She has been our family doctor for so many years and she will be our primary care doctor for Many, Many, Many years to come.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

She's been our family Doctor since 2003 and she is the best. She's very thoroughly in examining her patients and very kind too. Her Staff are very accomodating and the clinic is clean and easy to find. Thank you Dr Wali for taking care of us!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I like how when I call this office its always a live person that answers the phone. Dr. Wali always takes time to answer all my questions, and makes sure I understand her. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

This doctor is very unprofessional and uncaring. She shows no care or concern for her patients and does not listen--she is too afraid to sign her own prescriptions so she asks her husband to give the RX. She abandons patients in time of need and only seems to care about making money off patients. Doctors should know that sick patients are worried or scared, yet she doesn't care and barely does an exam. She does not want to be involved in any of her patient's care outside of their main complaint and does not follow up on any visits. Her office also does not do any immunizations or TB testing. i would not recommend this doctor to anyone i care about.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr Wali for a specific reason and she was no help at all nor wanted to be. She sent me to get blood tess and an abdomin/Pelvic exam done and when I went in to get my results as well as a pap smear. She asked me ehy I was getting one done. She spend a whole 2 seconds doing my tests then forgot that she even had results for me. I had to ask her for them. She never looked at them before I showed up and so as im sitting there she skimming though them so quick that shes not reading them throughly and all she had to say was your fine. I was so frustrated that I just asked her for a copy of my results to take home so that I do my own research. Come to find out on my test results that I have a septated ovarian cysts that if not treated asap can be very dangeroud and cause eventually cause cancer..... Really??? C'mon Not to mention the facility is all beat up and dirty.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr Wali is the best doctor that I have ever had. She is very thorough and does not rush you. She is very smart and makes you feel very comfortable. She is easy to approach and shows that she truly cares for each of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

she is a great physician. Takes the time to listen and answers all your questions. All my family goes to her! we all love her. The staff is not the greatest, but Dr. Wali is indeed the best Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Dr. Jyotika L. Wali's Credentials

• Grant Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1981)

Cofinity Health Network