Ratings for Dr. HAROLD K. Sirota

Sorota is totally rude and arrogant and doesn't care about your pain & suffering. He doesn't do it anymore but he used to be more interested in selling you vitamins then treating you or prescribing necessary meds.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Been going to Dr. H.Sirota since 1978 never had a problem.Staff is always courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I hate this doctor. He is nasty and very arrogant and unprofessional. Insulted me many times and asked me whether I was dropped on my head when I was a baby. He said in front of his staff that they HAVE to put up with him or else they would be w/o a job. They snickered & put their heads down. Go somewhere else. This man is nasty and I put up with him long enough. Two of my co-workers dropped him long before me and they were wondering why I was still going to him, but I did not have time to find another doctor. After the last visit and his insults, I'm through! Save your time and move on from this one!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Harold Sirota is very arrogant. Tries to sell you "vitamins". He has no bedside manner. You can hear him reprimand other patients in the examen rooms. If he does not like you, he gives you dirty looks. Very uncalled for. In my opinion, he is not very professional, when an diabetic patient comes in for an annual exam why does he not give them an AC1 test? I do not like to be attended by this doctor, I do not recommend him to anyone. I cannot wait to get a new doctor. Sometimes, you have to wait an eternity in the waiting room or in the examen room, better have your phone charged.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Previous description is very accurate. The office goes above and beyond to support me, my family and other patients ( I witnessed when I was there). Dr. Sirota is a great physician who knows his medicine. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

What a clean and professional office. Staff treated me with respect. Dr. Sirota was courteous, professional and addressed all my concerns. Other doctors do not have the insight or knowledge he possessed. Explained everything thoroughly to me. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Bring a couple a COUPLE OF BOOKS....you'll need them to keep your sanity while waiting. Be prepared for the selling pitch to buy vitamins. Ridiculous that a doctor uses his time to push vitamins. He's been doing this for years and years. I've not had anything seriously wrong other than a cold or migraine headaches and he is qualified to manipulate your back. Jack of all trades? Master of none? You be the judge. I've moved on.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I have been going to his office for many years. Probably at least twice a year and simply out of convenience in terms of proximity. I don't usually get to make an appointment, but from my experience I found that either way you will wait. You also get either Dr. Sirota or Dr. Ramon. The very first time I saw Dr. Sirota was for a routine check up. While doing the check-up, he up-sold me these "vitamins" that would help my diet. I was pretty young and naive at the time but looking back now, that doesn't sound very professional. The last 5 times I've went, I saw Dr. Sirota twice. His attitude and arrogance is something else yet he totally ignores what you tell him. I know for sure he misdiagnosed me the 2 times I saw him I don't understand how he can still practice. This last visit is sure to be my last as I will change my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Professional office. Staff is great. Received quality care. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

My mother and I have been with Dr. Sirota at Sunrise Medical for a long time. He is a great knowledgeable doctor does a great job diagnosing even vague problems. He is punctual and to the point. He will not beat around the bush and this is something I like personally. If there's a problem, he will tell you and you better do something about it. He is friendly but you have to know how to bring it out and likes enjoys his job.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Dr. HAROLD K. Sirota's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Valley Stream, NY