Ratings for Dr. Peter Huang

If you value your sight, or your mothers and are scheduled for a basic cataract surgery, cancel it. I wouldn't let him put mascara on my eyes, let alone come near them with a scalpel. I wish we had known then what we do now. Vision and sight are just too important for life quality. Don't take chances with it. If the rating had a "run" button I would click it.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Well Served for the past twenty years. No Complaints only Praises.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

6 years ago my dear friend went to see this dr. She had swelling around 1 eye, not both, and he put her on antibiotics, and did some blood tests. Did not follow up with any results. Wanted her to come in in November after an initial July appt. The swelling did not go down, so she went to a walk-in clinic, where a wonderful MD sent her urgently to another ophthalmologist, who sent her for further testing and a biopsy. She had cancer in her tear duct and went through chemo, a 17 hour surgery, and radiation to go into remission for the past 5 years. If it was up to PH, she would have died long ago. He an irresponsible physician who doesn't seem to take responsibility for the knowledge he supposedly has. Run far, far away! I can't emphasize this enough. Ask your family dr for a referral to someone else. I have also seen him and he seemed more interested in getting his brother to give me allergy shots than caring for my eye issue.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

OMG!! I am about to have surgery by Dr. Peter Huang and after reading all the comments below I am nervous. Can anyone recommend another doctor?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I have seen Dr. Peter Haung for about eight years now. I Couldn't believe the negative feedback I was reading below. My family have a history of severe Glaucoma and other mecular degeneration deseases. When I first saw Dr. Haung he listened very intently,did a complete eye exam, found cataracks

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I would NEVER recommend this doctor and pointedly informed my family doctor why. It is fine to diagnose but when asked about next possible steps is it appropriate to simply, rudely, repeat the diagnosis? Very poor social skills. Obviously, this person does not care about solving patients' concerns. Sub pathetic service.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Assembly line, over crowded, spend few seconds for each patient, rude, botched surgery, poor post surgery care, doesn't care about you. He is there just for money

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Terrible, rude, unhelpful, not interested of patient after his Assembly line surgery. Botched surgery. Poor post surgery care. Avoid this guy

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

cataract surgery was botched-lens put in incorrectly which he said would improve over time he kept saying this until I could not see properly and he continued to deny anything was wrong so I had to find a specialist to correct things, as a result of Huang's mistake I lost the capsule in my eye and a new lens had to be applied to the back of the iris. Thank goodness I found a specialist to help me after months of suffering.

Submitted October 22, 2015

I just saw this doctor today and thought he was great. No problems at all!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015