Dr. Joshua M. Hurwitz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Hurwitz

Dr. Hurwitz is amazing. He continues to provide support throughout the entire process and the rest of the staff is nothing short of wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Hurwitz was amazing and helpful and I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Meeting Dr. Hurwitz and his staff at RMACT was life changing for my husband and I. All of the doctors that I have worked with at RMACT were simply amazing, but Dr. Hurwitz was our main doctor. I couldn't of been happier with him. From the first day my husband and I met with Dr. Hurwitz and his nurse Jocleyn my mind was at ease.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Hurwitz was very helpful to my husband and I, as was the staff at RMACT. There were times that I was not clear on the role of patient navigator, and unfortunately there was some confusion at times with them knowing what their role was supposed to be. Dr. Hurwitz was helpful when he called at home to check on how I was feeling after a procedure. On a whole, the whole team was great and provided many services that were so helpful to us, and we are now expecting our first baby.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Hurwitz is an amazing doctor - he is intelligent, kind, compassionate and funny, all of which are traits that have made this long journey a little easier for me. He has always patiently answered all of my endless questions,. He also very frequently called to check in to see how i was feeling after receiving both good and bad news. He would call at night and even on his days off and weekends. I always felt amazingly supported and well taken care of by him. He never allowed my husband and I to give up hope and has consistently went above and beyond for me time after time to make sure that was actively engaged in my care and was emotionally and physically doing OK. I have had a very rocky road over the past 5 years and truly couldn't have made it through all of the ups and downs without him. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hurwitz and RMACT has a whole.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

We knew from the first visit with Dr. Hurwitz that we were in good hands, and had full confidence in him. He constantly has a positive outlook, and is ALWAYS cheering you on, no matter your circumstances. This alone makes the world of difference when a couple is going through the stress that infertility brings on. Dr. H not only is kind and compassionate, but he is extremely knowledgeable and makes himself available to answer questions. The entire staff at RMA are wonderful. The setup they have is great. My nurse always responded to my emailed questions within minutes of me asking them. Would highly recommend Dr. Hurwitz!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

We couldn't be happier with our experience with Dr. Hurwitz. Without his care, concern, hopefulness and humor we would have not made it though this long process. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor. The entire staff at RMA was spectacular. If you are having trouble conceiving I would highly recommend RMA.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

We were extremely happy with Dr. Hurwitz. His calm Demeanor, care and concern stand out. He will support you through out the process rooting for success all the way while making sure you are aware about all the options you have. He is extremely good at what he does is my impression after the past few months. My wife is carrying 3mo and we have to thank Dr Hurwitz and his team at RMA for their wonderful support through out the ivf process.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Best team of staff and doctors. It was never stressful and they are all super knowledgeable. At first I was a bit nervous about seeing different doctors at RMACT, but they really act as one team and are very knowledgeable with my situation and condition. We now have a beautiful baby boy and we are very thankful for the support we received at RMACT.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

For 5 years, my husband and I were unable to conceive a child. We decided to seek help and it was the best decision we made. RMACT made our dreams of having a family come true. Dr Hurtwiz was very knowledgeable and helpful in understanding the entire fertility process. I called him our little cheerleader because every time we saw him, he always had a smile on his face and he always had these positive vibes that you felt when you were around him. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor and a better team to help us achieve our dream. He even went above and beyond to stay late on a Friday night to assist me with an emergency medical issue I had. I felt so bad that he and his nurse had to stay late. I truly appreciate that they did. I never thought I would say this, but I always felt at home when I was there. The support and love you feel and get makes it feel like they are your family. We will always consider them part of our family. Anyone I know who I know is having fertility issues, I always bring up RMACT and Dr Hurtwiz. I would like to thank the entire staff of RMACT and Dr Hurtwiz. We appreciate everything they have done for us.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Joshua M. Hurwitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish