Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Hurwitz

I loved my experience with RMA, especially Dr. Hurwitz. Everyone was friendly and a smiling face, I particularly enjoyed the down to earth nature of Dr. Hurwitz. Everyone at RMA Danbury made the morning monitoring something I looked forward to (for the most part) and unlike many other Doctor's offices I didn't feel like just a number. I felt like everyone who works there belongs there and they have a general compassion and desire to help us all. Dr. Hurwitz made the process realistic, and I still remember after my first IUI he sat with my husband and myself and had a mindful moment. It really helped to ground me and prepare me for the journey I was about to embark on.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Hurwitz is excellent, he’s compassionate and truly cares for his patients and their success!! I’m grateful to him and his team for our little girl and we can’t wait to get started with him again for baby #2. RMA goes above and beyond for their patients and I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Dr. Hurwitz is AMAZING. Jessica Sasko and Kaylyn Ferreras were GREAT and HELPFUL. Great team!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr Hurwitz and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. I always feel very comfortable visiting Danbury Office and I would highly recommend RMA (Danbury Office) - Dr. Joshua M. Hurwitz.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Hurwitz is amazing. He continues to provide support throughout the entire process and the rest of the staff is nothing short of wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Hurwitz was amazing and helpful and I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Meeting Dr. Hurwitz and his staff at RMACT was life changing for my husband and I. All of the doctors that I have worked with at RMACT were simply amazing, but Dr. Hurwitz was our main doctor. I couldn't of been happier with him. From the first day my husband and I met with Dr. Hurwitz and his nurse Jocleyn my mind was at ease.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Hurwitz was very helpful to my husband and I, as was the staff at RMACT. There were times that I was not clear on the role of patient navigator, and unfortunately there was some confusion at times with them knowing what their role was supposed to be. Dr. Hurwitz was helpful when he called at home to check on how I was feeling after a procedure. On a whole, the whole team was great and provided many services that were so helpful to us, and we are now expecting our first baby.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Hurwitz is an amazing doctor - he is intelligent, kind, compassionate and funny, all of which are traits that have made this long journey a little easier for me. He has always patiently answered all of my endless questions,. He also very frequently called to check in to see how i was feeling after receiving both good and bad news. He would call at night and even on his days off and weekends. I always felt amazingly supported and well taken care of by him. He never allowed my husband and I to give up hope and has consistently went above and beyond for me time after time to make sure that was actively engaged in my care and was emotionally and physically doing OK. I have had a very rocky road over the past 5 years and truly couldn't have made it through all of the ups and downs without him. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hurwitz and RMACT has a whole.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

We knew from the first visit with Dr. Hurwitz that we were in good hands, and had full confidence in him. He constantly has a positive outlook, and is ALWAYS cheering you on, no matter your circumstances. This alone makes the world of difference when a couple is going through the stress that infertility brings on. Dr. H not only is kind and compassionate, but he is extremely knowledgeable and makes himself available to answer questions. The entire staff at RMA are wonderful. The setup they have is great. My nurse always responded to my emailed questions within minutes of me asking them. Would highly recommend Dr. Hurwitz!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Joshua M. Hurwitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish