Ratings for Dr. Mark Leondires

Amazing bed side manner . Profession and sweet . Made me feel comfortable and like family during a rough time . Thank you so much

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Excellent Team of staff and doctors. My experience at RMACT was wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

After having my first child We never thought that having another child would be any difficult. We found Dr. Leondires on line. He had great reviews and the location of his practice was very convenient. Going threw that journey was though but all the Doctors and funtastic nurses made it so easy. Everybody are so understanding, easy to talk too and helpful. Thanks to Dr.Leondires and RMA stuff 6months ago we've welcomed to the world our second daughter. I don't know what took me so long to write this review but until I was holding her in my arms I couldn't believe that we where having baby number 2. RMA and our Star Dr.Leondires are THE BEST. Thank you for making our dreams come true!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Leondires and his staff at RMA made a stressful time in my life, a million times better. We commuted from upstate NY to the CT offices, because we so highly trusted and felt comfortable with RMA. Everyone from the front desk, to the lab techs, to the nurses and doctors were sensitive and empathetic to our situation, and truly made my husband and I feel like we were part of a team: and we all had the same goal. It was a wonderful experience. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Ok, so today was my second IUI. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will be successful. I wanted to be honest with you, so you could have a look into what it's like in this visit office. I have a thyroid issue, and came to Dr Leondaris after a horrible experience with a different doctor. The office is immaculate, well lit, and tastefully decorated. The staff that answers the phones and checks you in ... stellar, friendly, welcoming. Every time I get blood drawn, the staff of nurses are considerate of my fear of needles. I love each one of them. Now I'll move onto my patient navigator. Kristin. Wow. She is the perfect mix of kindness and confidence. She has answered every single question I've ever had, and not with just a "yes or no" with an actual explication. I've learned more about my body these last few months .... who knew? I've seen the other reviews and they seem to complain about the fact that you don't know what Dr you are to get. False. When you schedule a procedure you are told what Dr you'll be seeing .... but .... my Dr, who happens to be Leondaris, makes all the decisions about my care. He is kind, considerate, has a wonderful sense of humor, and is honest every step of the way. When we first met, he gave us all the different options and was so sensitive to what my husband and I needed. I trust him ... and the other Dr's as well. They are all wonderful, top of the line doctors. I highly recommend going here.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I don't know why so many negative reviews but I had an awesome experience with Dr leondires and RMA. I went to a different Fertility clinic and with two failed IUIs, I asked around for a new Dr. Out of 7 people 5 recommended Dr L. Dr leondires was very attentive and knowledgeable. It was'nt about the money. He wanted results. I had very bad menstraul pains so before he started any procedure he wanted to find out what the problem was. (I was 35 and never been pregnant). I had severe endometriosis. He preform surgery and I did IUI and nothing happened. He called me on the phone and encouraged me to not give up. The next month we decided to do IVF. I had 8 eggs but he wanted more so I have a better chance to get pregnant. He up my meds and I got twice that amount . If it was about money he would have done the IVF because I had two approve rounds of IVF from my insurance. He personally told me it would be a waste of money. They also offer free nutrition classes, a nutritionist and yoga classes which I enjoyed. The staff is amazing especially Cathy in the Stamford office. Everyone was friendly and professional . I am so happy to have an amazing healthy baby boy (20mos) . Now I am planning for my second and I don't have insurance. I am Paying out of pocket and they gave me a discount. I will recommend my family and friends to Dr leondires. Now they have an office in Trumbull Ct closer to me. ( I am not a staff member. I am a patient from Bridgeport CT)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Had a couple of IUI's there and no wonder they failed it's because RMA is not REALLY looking to succeed if there's an endless pot of gold to be had through your insurance company. They treat you like cattle, you go get your bloodwork done at each visit then you get placed in a room for an ultrasound and you meet with a random the doctor on call that day (different every time) and they probe your woohoo, have the nurse jot down some notes, and tell you when to come back again so they can milk some more money out of you. Don't get me wrong the doctors especially Dr. L have always been nice to me. Then again why shouldn't they be when they're all laughing their way to the bank?? Aside from your consultation visit, it was VERY impersonal. They really don't give you much guidance or reasons for doing what they do or feedback for when there is an issue or complication. During my 1st IUI my uterus was not responding as fast and they documented and knew this and I had asked my nurse who obviously is like a drone to see if the dosage should be increased and said she would check with the doctor to see and she never got back me and they kept me on the same dosage for 16 days until my follicles were ready when in the beginning they handed me a sheet that said it would be approx. 10-12 days for taking the Gonal F is what you should expect. Another incident there the receptionist one day was openly discussing a bed bug problem they had and was on the phone with what sounded like an exterminator RIGHT IN FRONT ME WHILE I AM WAITING to book my next appt. I would have been livid had I gone home with bed bugs without any warning of an outbreak at their clinic!! Aside from the nurse I had she wasn't the most pleasant to deal with. She acted as if she was doing you a favor by putting you on the calendar for your next visit.

Submitted January 30, 2015

RMA is $$$ milking factory with little interest in patient's success. Once they see insurance coverage for a cycle, they go for it full force. 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, btw, I am healthy female in late 20s with male factor involved that was given a very high chance of giving birth by now. It was a 3 -month journey to get to my first failed IUI as they were messing things up. Staff - hmm all right, they pretend to be attentive and nice, but most of the nurses can't even draw blood without leaving you bruised. You have to pay attention to your protocol cause they ain't doing it for you. Oh and you better get your health in check, if one of your blood test indicators (that has nothing to do with fertility) is slightly off, they'll treat it like a high priority prescribing you extra meds and trying to push their additional services on you. Dr L. is likable, he is knowledgeable... by the book, he will make you believe that your body is unique and needs special approach that is why things did not work out for you oops... I guess I am supposed to get certified as a fertility specialist now to unlock that approach. I am very upset that I have wasted my time, health, emotions, and costs on RMA and was left with a broken heart and no results. I get chills thinking of stepping into RMA factory again, have zero trust in them.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I honestly would not have a family without Dr. Leondires and the wonderful people at RMA so I highly recommend them. Dr. Leondires has a matter-of-fact, get right to the point, way about him so he can say things that are hard to hear, but I appreciate the honesty and the directness. Sometimes doctors talk around a subject so much it's hard to follow and that's the last thing I needed when struggling with infertility. I loved working with him and all the doctors at RMA and would most certainly send my friends and loved ones there if they needed help. Great staff and wonderful results.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I was recommended to Dr. Leondires at Stamford RMA for a consultation. First, he left his Bluetooth device in his ear and kept looking at his computer screen throughout the appointment. Second, despite my having no known fertility issues and before any testing, he said my only option was IVF with donor eggs (coincidentally the most invasive, expensive procedure). He would not consider first trying an easier, safer, less expensive procedure. He insisted it was not because he was focused on success rates, but it was obviously why. Third, he contradicted information I had from the New York RMA clinic and my OBGYN, and when I questioned him he said he is not really associated with RMA, and that my OBGYN was lying, and therefore could not address the discrepancies. After spending an hour with this megalomaniac I scheduled a consultation with the Yale Fertility Clinic. The doctor and staff there were wonderful - professional, rational, pragmatic - and I had successful IVF using my own eggs.

Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Mark Leondires's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 1991)

HealthPartners