Ratings for Dr. Jeff Needham

The cost is not worth the two minutes you see him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I ended going to Dr. Needham for a few years now for neck issues. In the past I went to physio and honestly I found it a waste of time and $$ as it did not help. On the recommendation of someone else I ended up going to Needham and I have been seeing a huge improvement. I agree I have never paid upfront for anything, it always has been after. I feel mixed when it comes to the staff. While yes, they greet you, and acknowledge you , it seems 'fake' at times. Especially at the place on Lakeshore there were times his staff would ignore you. I do feel 'rushed' at times, and I agree that he does not spend much time with you. And trying to talk to him privately can be difficult at times, as he has too many patients. Recently, it been frustrating over wait times. He has decided to not work Fridays, so he has to condense everyone in 3 days. The issue is that patients are having to wait much longer especially as he has progress reports to do while he has patients to adjust. Futhermore, it is frustrating as he will take extra days off for long weekends ( which OK fine) but then does not accommodate do to the fact he working less days and nor did the post in advance the schedule so patients know. So in summary: his adjustments definitely help especially those with neck pain and issues like that, but they need to understand patients time and be better at communicating with patients as well.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

The staff there are wonderful and very accommodating. I enjoy his modern approach to chiropractic. I'm not sure about the comments below.. I was never asked to sign a contract or pay for my adjustment upfront. I pay per visit and book appointments as I need. I would recommend Dr. Needham to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

This Chiropractor did not listen and seemed to presume. He would cut me off and didn't listen. I felt like he was reading from a script or had just memorized his answers. I agree, he seemed creepy!

Submitted March 5, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Needham for 2 months and I do believe the decompression treatments are helping.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Pompous and arrogant. Costs a great deal at first then 2 minute appointments. I agree with second opinion before signing contract.

Submitted December 31, 2014

Submitted December 5, 2014

Staff is wonderful! So kind & helpful.. Dr. Needham was also very helpful. It's refreshing to see someone who is different and you don't seem like your "just another face" to them. Would recommend friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Not worth your time or money. Not a very good listener and kinda gave me the creeps.

Submitted October 8, 2014

best experience I've had with a chiropractor, was very thorough and explained everything to me in great detail

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014