Ratings for Dr. Spencer S. Richlin

Dr Richlin truly cares and goes above and beyond to provide the best care. He has a fantastic bedside manner which outs me at ease despite my less than optimal circumstances.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

HE IS VERY GOOD DOCTOR,THE STAFF IS GREAD I RECOMMEND HIS OFFICE

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Richlin and his nurses are fantastic! He laid out 3 possible options for our fertility journey and we talked through each option and decided the best route to start with. I am now 27 weeks pregnant and so thankful!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

My husband and I sought out Dr. Richlin after having 3 IUIs done at another fertility clinic with no luck. He and the staff at RMA are tops. They really took the time to look into our benefits and found out that we could have back to back procedures at no additional cost. My previous doctor also suggested I may have an ovulatory issue but was reluctant to change my regimen and insisted we move on to IVF instead. Dr. Richlin was open to exploring other options and instead suggested we change my medicine and approach. We are now 10 weeks pregnant via IUI and only have Dr. Richlin to thank! True professionals, compassionate and results oriented. Cannot recommend enough!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I can't find any words to thank this doctor after 2 miscarriages I finally got pregnant with twins this is the place to be awesome crew

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Richlin & the RMACT Staff are truly an amazing team of experts. Dr. Richlin is calm, reassuring, extremely knowledgeable and caring. He would explain everything in detail, always ask us how we were doing/feeling and knew just how to reassure us during the first trimester. We never had to wait to be seen and he answered every question we had. Dr. Richlin is professional and an outstanding doctor. We would highly recommend him to anyone. From the minute we walked in the door, we knew we were in the best of care. The staff goes above and beyond as well. It was a short time with them but we will never forget the amazing doctors and staff. My husband and I highly recommend RMACT, especially Dr. Richlin!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Had a fantastic experience at RMACT and with Dr. Richlin and team. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Best team of staff and doctors. It was never stressful and they are all super knowledgeable. At first I was a bit nervous about seeing different doctors at RMACT, but they really act as one team and are very knowledgeable with my situation and condition. We now have a beautiful baby boy and we are very thankful for the support we received at RMACT.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I honestly don't know where to start. I love Dr.Spencer...when I was ready to give up...he gave me that push and now here we are with our baby on the way. I can not thank him enough and the staff are so wonderful and caring. It's like a little family and you don't want to leave. Thank You for everything and your knowledge is amazing. May God bless each and everyone of you.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Love Dr. Richlin and the entire office staff at RMA. The staff is caring and kind, genuine and sincere. Through the ups and downs of IVF the one constant was the attention I received no matter where I was in my treatment. My husband and I will forever be grateful for RMA.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Spencer S. Richlin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Spencer Richlin is Surgical Director and a Partner in reproductive endocrinology at Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut (RMACT). In addition, he is Division Chief of Reproductive Endocrinology at Norwalk Hospital. Dr. Richlin is Board Certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology and Obstetrics / Gynecology.