Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Morin

Ear infection went in office on tuesday, only got an antibiotic from a nurse practioner. Still in massive pain I Had to ask for eardrops wednesday, a shot of antibiotic on thursday to open my swollen ear. By this time the staff didnt want to deal with me anymore, so when I Called in on friday to let them know how sick i still was, they never called me back. A Week later called back for more eardrops, still in pain. As instructed by the receptionist I went to target had them fax a request to the office staff. After waiting at Target for 40 minutes with my two kids under 4, just to find out the doctor was to busy and I had to wait for approval. Told her to take her time while I write out my complaint against the Channel Islands Urgent Care This could have been resolved if someone would have treated an ear infection correctly from the beginning, now I am left to chase down the clinic for proper care.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Paul E. Morin's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1993)