Ratings for Dr. Naim G. Shaheed

His staff rates as some of the worst. They are rude and not responsive. I asked that Dr. Shaheed to contact me three times and I never heard back. I sent him a fax and confirmed with his staff that he received the fax. Still no response. I still am having swelling and pain after my surgery 4 months ago. I will say the surgery did go well. Past that the experience has NOT been good. I witnessed three separate conflicts with other patients and his staff in the office.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Shaheed is an excellent doctor. He diagnosed me after I had been to several doctors and they misdiagnosed me. I sing his praises! I can walk better today because he fixed me!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I was afraid when I statrted seeing DR. Shaheed but he did wonders for my foot!! I googled pics of others that had my surgery and my scars looked better than any of the others I saw. But SOME of the staff members could use an attitude adjustment. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shaheed for all your foot needs.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Scheduling receptionist was rude, I think the doctors should do test calls on scheduling, learn when to say please and thank you when appropriate and not act like its a bother when a patient is calling, considering another doctor because how I was treated.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Shaheed knows what he is doing. He is a very experienced foot surgeon, one of the best in the area. The office staff is also very nice and quick to serve and answer questions. I'm completely satisfied with their service.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr. Shaheed is the best. I had heard he was the foot doctor to go to and now i know why. He has trained at the best schools and has perfected his craft. He knows everything there is to know about the foot and is so kind. He took his time and answered all of my questions. My feet were it dire need of attention and after seeing him, they look and feel amazing. Thank you Dr. Shaheed!! You are the best!!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Great service. The staff was kind. Dr. Shaheed was very knowledgable

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Shaheed performed a perfect repair on my ruptured achilles tendon. his sports medicine approach had me back on my feet within 5 weeks after the surgery. I hope to never need him again, but I'd certainly recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Waited 2 hours in waiting room. Sadist tried to re-break my foot. INCOMPETENT.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009