Ratings for Dr. Hector De Jesus

This is a private doctor's office not a clinic. Thank God I found these people. They provide quality care when you need it. Helped me out quite a few times. They helped me understand my medical conditions. Gave me the treatment I needed. Very smart staff and very compassionate. They understand what customer service is. Most of my family and friends are patients and now I see why.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff!! Have been a patient for 15 wonderful years that they have taken care of me and my whole family.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

If you like gettiing a run around by staff, this is your doctor to call! I placed 3 calls in an attempt to get my mother in law in with this doctor, the first 2 time they were supposed to call me back, never happened, finally the 3rd call I was informed no new patients until March 2012. Would have been much appreciated if that info would have been provided the first call made back in September. Doctor may be great once you get passed the staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Hector De Jesus's Credentials

• Ponce Sch Of Med, Ponce Pr 00732 (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Massachusetts