Ratings for Dr. Christopher Bailey

He's been my doctor my whole life and is definitely the best. Very easy to talk to and really seems like he cares.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Bailey is amazing! Best Dr around, my husband who hadn't had a doctor in 15 years 'hated doctors' once I was able to get him in with Bailey, he discovered that there really are great doctors!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Bailey has been our doctor for over 25 years. He is always so patient and kind. We are very lucky to have him. Thanks Dr. Bailey.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Best Doctor around! So happpy to have Dr. Bailey as my doctor!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

whats up doc! i have been going to bailey since i was a lil girl now i have 3 children that have the pleasure of him being thier doc! anyhow i do agree on the rushed thing but i dont believe it is his fault he is very busy and as we all know there is a doc shortage. So keep up the good work doc and i will see u soon!!!!! Lindsie doiron

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Bailey is amazing. I was so lucky to have him growing up. I wish that I still lived in Lakefield!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

He is an absolutely wonderful doctor! There is nothing else more I can say.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Bailey is absolutely wonderful. He is kind, gentle and thorough - what more could you ask for in a doctor. Our family is incredibly fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Bailey. Even if you are the last patient of the day he gives you his full attention. He is calm, steady and very knowledgable. I like that he is open to his patiences trying other types of medicine as well. We are very lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Doctor Bailey is the best doctor that anyone could ever have. He is a doctor that will still come make house calls if needed. He will not stop to find the answers for you either. You could not ask for anyone better than him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008