Ratings for Dr. Drewe Neville

They never returned my 2 calls after I inquired about accepting new patients, I guess they don't need any!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Going to see Dr Neville and his staff ro over twenty five years. Going with hole family now. Always excellent!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Simply amazing! 20 years of satisfaction! I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Excellent! I have had him for 20+ years. I went to him regularly when I had a dental plan and he took care of everything with no pain and no waiting. He quickly referred to another for hard core work like wisdom teeth pulling. When I lost my dental plan he was totally honest and gave me lots of preventative strategies (who does this anymore???)and when I had problems with my crown he was timely,concise and fixed my issues with the smallest outlay of money and time. This man is truly in the job for dental care and not cash. When my son got his front teeth knocked out, he was there after hours and helped us through all of it with compassion. Again he was clear what the treatment was, what is covered and what might not be. His staff are exceptional!! I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Neville sees you when he is required to. His dental hygienist does an initial check and xrays (and cleaning) then he comes in to analyse her remarks and your xrays. He never says you need work done for the sake of getting it done. He has a "let's wait and see" attitude, opting for monitoring a situation rather than throwing money after it. I have a lot of respect for him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

very nice but mostly see his assistants, and they are terrific at their jobs. he has filled a tooth and was excellent when freezing it, didn't feel a thing. the one filling lasted me 17 years so no complaints here

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007