Ratings for Dr. Richard Chambers

Excellent dentist.. Came highly recommended and I wasn't disappointed

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Rick, they hygienists and the rest of the staff are amazing! Painfree and very thorough !

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Love Dr. Chambers. He is kind and professional, his office staff, assistants and hygienists are excellent. Thank you Dr. Chambers and I wish you well on your "semi" retirement.....

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Fantastic dentist. Our family have been patients for many years and wouldn't think of going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Great experience every time we go there. Very pleasant staff and helpful with everything.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Chambers is an excellent dentist and I am so glad Dr. Lipkin in Winnipeg recommended him. His office is efficient and welcoming, his hygienists are the best I have ever gone to as they are very thorough in checking everything out carefully. Thank you Dr. Chambers!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

The best ever! Don't even go see anyone else....a very good dentist...kind and caring!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

rick has been my dentist for many years.after years of being the biggest chicken,i found rick chambers,and his staff.what a difference a great dentist,and his staff can make to someone who used to have to be dragged into the dentist chair.caring,compasionate,that does not say enough of this office.keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Rick has been my dentist for over 6 years, I find his dental work to be excellant, he is always very friendly and great with my dental issues. The office has only the best Hygienists, Assistants and Frontdesk ladies, all of whom I have found to be very knowledgable and extremely helpful. He always calls after any major work to check on me. I was surprised to read the previous rating due to the fact that office does not use a web site for patient info and Dr.Chambers has been out of the office for the months of Sept/Oct.(maybe they have the wrong office??)

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

Forget about calling this doctor ... they don't want to see you unless you'll be bringing in lots of money .. my 92 year old mother needed dental care and they want her to fill out a web page new patient form ... yeah sure .. she doesn't even know what a computer is ... front desk girl says we only take long term patients that need lots of work ...

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011