Ratings for Dr. Michael Perchinsky

Exactly what you want in a cardiac surgeon: very knowledgeable about the heart and how it works, what happens during surgery, what likely outcomes are, and what recovery is like. I had a great experience with him and I only met him on the morning of the day he did my surgery. I would and did, literally, trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

He gave me a Pace maker and I started to feel like living again.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I constantly read reviews where people complain about bed side manner or he doesnt like being touched, OMG, what I look for in a doctor his someone who is amoung the best in his field, he takes the time in detail to explain what is wrong with you and what he and his team can and r can not do for you. I admire a doctor who can be professional and honest. Michael Perchinsky is one of the best in his field and the team that he has selected are the best of the best. Just home from open heart surgery and all I have to say is, thank you Michael and thank you to your team, I would recommend him in a heart beat 😍

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

He is the best...speaks openly and honestly...and very skilled and knowledgeable...underneath his serious demeanour he has a dry sense of humour which was much appreciated

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr Perchinsky is an extraordinary surgeon with an excellent team. He is skillful, informative, and focused on his incredible work. Words cannot express our gratitude to him and his team of doctors and nurses for the care they give on a daily basis, they turned a frightening situation into a successful experience. Bless each and every one of them.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I find this Dr to be very rude. Good Doc but maybe think about how you talk to people. Just cause your a doc doesn't mean you are any better than anyone else, lose the attitude.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Perchinsky and his team performed open heart surgery on my son Nov 9th, 2016. Both he and his anesthesiologist were very open and honest while explaining his surgery and condition . Dr. Perchinsky was very humble and appreciative of his team. Sadly, it did not have a good outcome. But through all 17 hours in surgery they tried everything possible to save him. They were most compassionate and sympathetic to myself and my family. So often we here of poor bedside manner but this was most definitely not the case in our experience. Our hearts are shattered but we will always be grateful for Dr. Perchinsky and his team. Judy Halpenny

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I Love the Quadra Vilage Medical Clinic. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my health. They are the one who referred me to this livesaving doc. Thank you for the second lease on life.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Cold , he hated to be touched. I feel sorry for people that hate to be touched , truly sorry! He interrupted me a couple of times, I had questions----"-we will get to that latter." He had no personality, cold ,cold!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Perchinsky recently did a triple bypass on me. I was incredibly scared as this was unexpected. His confidence and demeanor calmed me down incredibly. I am very fortunate to have had this man to save my life, and will be ever in his debt. Althea Vermaas

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016