Ratings for Dr. Michael Perchinsky

Organized and efficient. Office is the nicest I have been in-home form home. He was delayed and I was offered a tea or coffee by the office manager! She seems to run a one man show and what a show it is. Efficiency and caring enough to go the extra mile. Sorting out pre op tests and then calling us with every communication. No answerphones here-always a human. Suspect Dr.Perchinsky demands the best. Everything went smoothly and ignore the comments here-he cares, just hides his emotions-suits me fine.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Quite possibility the most arrogant doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

From the lovely ladies and the organizational skills of Susan at the office to every person on his team at the RJH-first class. Amazing. Amen

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Thank you Dr.Perchinsky It was an enormous responsibility andyou Passed with flying colours, !!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Dr. Perchinsky is an unfortunate dichotomy...his inherent sociopathy cancels out his surgical talents. Question everything he does or says.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

In 2004 Dr Perchinsky and his team performed five bypasses and replaced my aortic valve. My quality of life has been great since then and I have no complaints, only the highest regard for his impressive knowledge and skill.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

So often I have thought of you and your wonderful staff who have afforded me to date, 8 years of happy living and I want to say thank you again. On May 12th,2010, I underwent bypass surgery while vacationing in Victoria!As my sister says, Betty you were so lucky to be in the right place when my heart attack happened.If Dr. Perchinsky is still on the staff at Royal Jubilee Hospital, please convey my regards to him. I am so grateful to be alive and enjoying my great grandchildren at the age of 84.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I know as a surgeon you should feel that you possess godlike qualities but perhaps you should keep that very well disguised.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

No fuss. No fluff. No drama. Bing-bam-boom. Straight to the point. Sure footed. Loved it. Inspired even. Went for the ride without a single doubt. Well done Dr. Perchinsky. And thank "you" and all the other folks that saved my life. Day 59 post-op. Feel fan-fabulous in bod and spirits. WHOOOHOOO!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Exactly what you want in a cardiac surgeon: very knowledgeable about the heart and how it works, what happens during surgery, what likely outcomes are, and what recovery is like. I had a great experience with him and I only met him on the morning of the day he did my surgery. I would and did, literally, trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017