Ratings for Dr. Ben Rowan

This is the best doctor I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone. He takes the time to follow up and gets referals immediately. His nursing staff is the best! This is an outstanding doctor you will be pleased to have him as your primary physician!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I have been pleased with Dr Rowan even though I have one issue that I have addressed with him that he seems to ignore. He is very proactive on healthy eating and seems to be concerned for his patients. He is very puncutual and takes plenty of time to answer most of your concerns. He does seem almost shy at times. I have had a good experience overall and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

I am a young male who works in the healthcare system and I can tell you that he is a good doctor. He took the time to hear what I had to say and made me feel comfort with the visit.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Although I was 30 min late he still saw me. While I was in the room with him he was very attentive & made me feel like his only patient. After asking all the right questions ie surgeries, family history, medical history he asked if there was anything else I wanted to talk to him about. He made me feel very comfortable and did a wonderful job explaining to me all the questions I asked about my condition & medications. I was extreamly impressed with his professionalism throughout my entire visit.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Very low on experience and seems afraid of patients. Does not want to work at all.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

He is very unsure of himself when working with patients. Waits for him have been extreme. Does really not want to work with patients that are seriously ill.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Very punctual doctor. Seems to be very knowledgeable on all general medical questions.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Ben Rowan's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)