Ratings for Dr. Rose L. Glynne

Dr. Glynne is reassuring, caring and she knows how you feel. She was so gentle, explained everything before she proceeded. I came to this page because I have to find another gynecologist. Dr. Glynne relocated out of state last year!!!!! I miss her and hope to find someone soon but they could never take Dr. Glynne's place. NOTE: punctuality rating above was due to the nature of her business. Running between an office and the hospital for baby deliveries!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Great doctor and professional staff. My Mom suggested that I go to her. She did my Mom Surgery and I am a patient of Dr. Rose. She listens and addresses my concern, unlike other doctors I've dealt with.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Glynne. She is what women need whent they are sick. She has perfect bedside manners. Her staff is almost as sweet as she is. LOL! I had surgery and was sick later, its like she treated me as a daughter. She has the characteristics of a loving mother, taking care of one of her children. When a women is sick, only a women knows how she feels. She not only care about the body, she cares about the mind. You can talk to her about anything. She is awesome and God sent. EHD - Nashville, NC

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

SHE IS THE SWEETEST WOMAN YOU WILL EVER MEET. WHEN I HAD SURGERY LAST YEAR I WAS NOT DOING AS GOOD AS HOPED. SHE HAD TO GO OUT OF TOWN THAT WEEKEND, BUT SHE CALLED MY HOSPITAL ROOM AND TALKED TO ME AND SEE HOW I WAS EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS OUT OF TOWN WITH HER FAMILY. I WOULDN'T TRUST ANYONE ELSE

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

The best OBGYN doctor you will ever find. Very knowledgeable and will help you in any way she can. This world needs more doctors like her. She is absolutely the best there is.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Rose L. Glynne's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

HIP