Ratings for Dr. German P. Musch

Dr. Musch is great! He has always been extremely thoughtful and thorough with his examinations and follow-ups on my children. I confidently take my 8 month old and 2 year old to him for any check-up needed. I recently brought my daughter in for a check-up due to a noticed skin condition. He quickly noted the characteristics and appropriately prescribed the remedy and medication. He even went as far as to show me how to recognize, and see specific characteristics if it were to present itself again. This was very different from what I had experienced before in other offices. It is clear to me that with his years of experience that Dr.Musch has seen a lot of different medical cases throughout his career. That is why I feel very confident having him take care of my children.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. German P. Musch's Credentials

• Univ Mayor De San Simon, Fac De Cien De La Salud, Cochabamba, Bolivia (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Yucca Valley, CA