You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Puszczak

Dr. Paul Puszczak's Ratings

I am so happy that we found Dr. Puszczak! We heard from our some other parents on my sons soccer team that he was practicing and again and we couldn't be happier. My son has been seeing him for around 6 months now at Pure Orthodontics and they are just amazing! The girls are so much nicer and friendlier! The office is so nice and Dr. Puszczak looks so happy working again. I would recommend Dr. Puszczak at Pure Orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

We drove all the way from West Edmonton to Sherwood Park just to see Dr. Puszczak! He is so amazing and we love the new office. Pure Orthodontics is amazing just like Dr. Puszczak. Its unfortunate that we cannot see him in the west end location but he did such an amazing job on our first son that we would go to Calgary to see him! He is so meticulous with what he does and explains everything so clearly. He is also such a nice man and so caring with my kids. Thanks for coming back Dr. Puszczak! I recommend him to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2637504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

I saw Dr. Puszczak at Pure Orthodontics. I was referred by multiple friends to see Dr. Pusczak and was happy to find him at Pure Orthodontics. He was great! Very informative and he took the time to make me and my kids feel comfortable. The people at Pure Orthodontics are great as well! They make it so fun and relaxing for us when ever we come in. I would definitely recommend Pure Orthodontics.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2602662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

We were so excited to find out Dr. Puszczak is working again at Pure Orthodontics. He treated our other daughter and we just loved him. I was sad to find out when we brought our other daughter for a consult that he was no longer there. However, we went for a second opinion at Pure Orthodontics and we were extatic to find out Dr. Puszczak was working here now. The staff was amazing and Dr. Puszczak was as well. I highly recommend Pure Orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2574140].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

He did the the most amazing work could not believe the end result. As well you can see he genuinely cares and takes pride in his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

If you want perfection and the best, then this is the man to see. He makes a smile a work of art.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1153854].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

My teeth look absolutely perfect thanks to Dr. Puszczak. His staff are very professional and friendly. At every appointment i had with Dr. Puszczak, he always gave me a thorough explanation on what was going to be done to my teeth. He showed he knew what he was doing and cared for perfect results. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153853].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

I couldn't speak more highly of the service provided by Dr. Puszczak. He definitely made you feel comfortable and was very clear at explaining all that was going on. You can clearly see that Dr. Puszczak cares about his patients and that he wants you to be satisfied with your resulting orthodontic procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153852].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

I was in treatment with Dr Puszczak for over a year when he all of a sudden left without any notice. I find this quite unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1153851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

There was actually only one staff member in my entire 2 and a half years of treatment that I was unhappy with. I called after my appointment was never seen by her again. She did see my daughter after that and was very good with my daughter. Nearly every single visit is on time or they get me in early if I'm early and if they're late it's never bothered me and they've always explained themselves. I couldn't have asked for more out of this treatment for myself or my daughter. Being a single mom they were wonderful with payments and helping make it affordable for me, there wasn't any pressure. I was able to pay for myself and my daughter. I'm still paying for hers and she is still in treatment. We are sad to see him leave Callingwood but so happy for him as he journeys into a new chapter of his life. The entire facility is full of wonderful, educated and sincere and compassionate staff members. I have recommended Callingwood to everyone who is thinking of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1153850].votes_count ]]