Ratings for Dr. Paul Puszczak

Dr. P & his staff are very knowledgable & informative. They are personable & professional. Would recommand this Orthodontist to anyone!! He is great with teenagers too. As I got my own braces & my sons done by him

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I recently had a bad experience with pure orthodontics and the other orthodontist. I voiced my opinion on this website and Dr P has taken my opinion seriously and has changed my experience greatly. He is a professional and I trust his work. I am thankful that he has taken the time to make my experience a better one. I would refer him in a heartbeat. I still don't know how I feel about Pure Orthodontics but I greatly respect Dr P for taking initiative. I'm excited to have these braces removed and to be proud of his work.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

He does amaaaazing work! Best orthodontist in the city! My two kids saw him and their teeth look great!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I am so happy that we found Dr. Puszczak! We heard from our some other parents on my sons soccer team that he was practicing and again and we couldn't be happier. My son has been seeing him for around 6 months now at Pure Orthodontics and they are just amazing! The girls are so much nicer and friendlier! The office is so nice and Dr. Puszczak looks so happy working again. I would recommend Dr. Puszczak at Pure Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

We drove all the way from West Edmonton to Sherwood Park just to see Dr. Puszczak! He is so amazing and we love the new office. Pure Orthodontics is amazing just like Dr. Puszczak. Its unfortunate that we cannot see him in the west end location but he did such an amazing job on our first son that we would go to Calgary to see him! He is so meticulous with what he does and explains everything so clearly. He is also such a nice man and so caring with my kids. Thanks for coming back Dr. Puszczak! I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I saw Dr. Puszczak at Pure Orthodontics. I was referred by multiple friends to see Dr. Pusczak and was happy to find him at Pure Orthodontics. He was great! Very informative and he took the time to make me and my kids feel comfortable. The people at Pure Orthodontics are great as well! They make it so fun and relaxing for us when ever we come in. I would definitely recommend Pure Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

We were so excited to find out Dr. Puszczak is working again at Pure Orthodontics. He treated our other daughter and we just loved him. I was sad to find out when we brought our other daughter for a consult that he was no longer there. However, we went for a second opinion at Pure Orthodontics and we were extatic to find out Dr. Puszczak was working here now. The staff was amazing and Dr. Puszczak was as well. I highly recommend Pure Orthodontics!

Submitted October 11, 2014

He did the the most amazing work could not believe the end result. As well you can see he genuinely cares and takes pride in his work.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

If you want perfection and the best, then this is the man to see. He makes a smile a work of art.

Submitted September 26, 2013

My teeth look absolutely perfect thanks to Dr. Puszczak. His staff are very professional and friendly. At every appointment i had with Dr. Puszczak, he always gave me a thorough explanation on what was going to be done to my teeth. He showed he knew what he was doing and cared for perfect results. I highly recommend him!

Submitted September 19, 2013