Ratings for Dr. Donald Allen

I have been going to see Dr. Allen for over 20 years now. I have never had a problem with him or his staff. He has always been very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I was told he retired. He hasn't. But should. He has zero patience anymore. He makes me feel guilty for asking questions, and rolled his eyes when I asked for clarification. All he talks about while you are in his chair is how great he is. 10 years ago I would have said he's the best. But not now. Very sad.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Excellent , kind ,efficient. He is very professional and gentle.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Allen is the best! He is very kind, caring, gentle, knowledgeable, respectful, compassionate, just an overall great dentist and man. His assistants and Bernadette (hope I spelled that correct) are extremely polite, helpful and caring also. Thank you for always providing great help to me. I have never been judged or disrespected for the condition of my teeth or my financial status. A great team! P.S. Please don't ever retire Dr. Allen

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr Allen used to be a very good doctor but recently was extremely unprofessional and was yelling at my young daughter who was crying during a filling. He called her a liar and pushed her hands away when she tried to wipe her tears. I will never go back. He's horrible. All he cares about is his retirement fund.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

i noticed the same with him as this last review. every bit of work he did on me failed too. not going back. Sorry doctor Allen.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I come from Michigan for years to see this doctor but over the years I have noticed a change in him. With age I noticed he is not the same dentist he used to be. Even the exchange rate can't being me over there anymore because I just dont feel he cares like he used to. Staff is fair.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Allen has been my dentist since moving to Windsor in 1989. I have seen many dentists over my lifetime and he is top notch. He and his staff are so helpful, caring, on time and compassionate. Dr. Allen has gone so far as to call me at home after a procedure to see if I am OK. What dentist does that in this day and age? Recently, I had severe pain in one of my teeth. His staff got me in right away. Upon examination, it was discovered the tooth had a crack in it down to the root and could not be saved. He immediately called an oral surgeon and I had that tooth removed within 2 hours. He takes the time to explain each and every procedure in detail. He doesn't rush you out to get to the next patient. I have, and will continue to recommend him to friends who are in need of a dentist. I can't thank you enough for all the care and compassion you have given me. Dr. Allen, you are the best!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. Allen has been our family dentist for many years. He loves what he does and always puts his patients first. He is very knowledgable, quick, professional, and does amazing work. He and his staff always make you feel very comfortable. Dr. Allen goes out of his way to make sure the experience is as pleasant as possible for every one of his patents. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I went to Dr Allen for a Couple of fillings following a cleaning. I waited for 40 min past my appointment time to get in the chair. I heard the doctor tell the assistant "he's got welfare" referring to my insurance. I felt rushed and neither the doctor or assistant spoke much to me. Instead Dr Allen bragged about how successful he is. When the job was done he just walked out of the room without even acknowledging me. Some doctors care and some care only about other things..........

Submitted May 31, 2015