Ratings for Dr. J. David Naysmith

Dr Naysmith and his staff are amazing. My whole experience from first appointment to the surgery process to the follow up appointments were seamless. I had a bilateral breast augmentation and Dr naysmith listened carefully to my needs and wants and the results were exactly what I had hoped for. I would highly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Best plastics guy in B.C.! He did my nose and corrected a c section scar.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Simply Excellent! I have recommenced Dr. Naysmith to anyone for plastic surgery. Great man and professional.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

This wonderful doctor did rhinoplasty on me 3 years ago and a breast reduction couple of days ago. Skillful, modest, patient, caring, intelligent, humble, just to name a few of the characteristics that this doctor possesses. If I have another plastic surgery need, I will not even look around, will knock his door right away. His staff complements and makes the overall experience perfect!

Submitted July 15, 2016

I have never been put under before or had any type of surgery prior to having a breast augmentation done by Dr Naysmith. I had a consultation with a different plastic surgeon first, won't mention his name, and I left the appt feeling uncomfortable and very disappointed. My friend highly recommended Dr Naysmith and I am ever glad she did. My consultation with him was like night and day compared to my previous experience. He instantly put me at ease, answered all of my questions and educated me on the procedure itself. I immediately knew that this was the man that was going to cut me open! His staff, Carla and Diane are just the icing on the cake! What a wonderful, warm and lovely staff his has! And my results? I could NOT be more pleased!!! The entire process was much more than I could ever ask for!! If you're looking for a surgeon, look no further, because you really won't find better! And you'll know exactly what I mean once you meet him and the rest of his dream team!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Naysmith is an incredible surgeon, likely in the top 1% worldwide. His team is nothing short of exceptional, thank you Carla and Diane and the wonderful staff at Victoria Surgery. I came to Dr. Naysmith initially to repair some devastating damage to my buttocks from Iron injections. He is very thorough and realistic in his approach. We decided on a fat graft to the buttock area. I went in with the knowledge that some of the fat will die and be absorbed by the body. The fat I received was harvested via lipo to my back, hips and thighs. We did not have allot of fat to work with. Dr. Naysmith did a perfectly symmetrical lipo and fat graft. All of the fat survived because of his skill level. Considering the excellent job he did and the praise he receives from his staff on his skill I booked a consult with him to review options for two completely botched rhinoplasties I received 20 years ago in Winnipeg. Each year I would consider surgeons that could possibly fix it but none could offer a track record I was comfortable with. Again, Dr. Naysmith was very realistic and we both knew the risks of him taking on another doctors work. I was expecting to have the major issues resolved and have something not completely horrific that I could live with. After the surgery he called me the next day to tell me how happy he was with how it went - this is really important when you can't see what it looks like! He has such a warm bedside manner. After the cast came off I saw the most perfect nose I have ever seen. It is 100% natural, straight and soft looking. It does not look like a revision surgery! He listened to what I wanted and truly brought my whole face together. Every day I wake up is like a fantasy. I truly cannot believe this is my face. Dr. Naysmith is changing lives through his meticulous approach to reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. He is a truly talented, understanding and special man.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I also had a wonderful experience with Dr. Neysmith and the staff. Diane is a great help and a lovely person. I'm up and at it a day after the tummy tuck and lipo and feel great. I see a difference already even with a binder on and some swelling. The Victoria Surgery where I had my surgery was also great (thank you Mary!)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I had a wonderful consultation with Dr. Naysmith. He was very professional, knowledgable, and provided me with a great deal of education. His was very personable and pleasant as well. I had called and left a message last year for a consultation and didn't hear back. I called again and had a response right away.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I had a horrible experience with Neysmith and his incompetent, unprofessional staff. Had rhinoplasty with him and had concerns with the way it ended up healing: a little crooked in one spot on the bridge, a hump left on the bridge, and wide at the tip still. Dr Naysmith was completely dismissive of me and none of his staff ever bothered to follow up with me afterward whatsoever. Definitely wish I had chosen another surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I have to agree with the terrible staff. The rudest, coldest, laziest receptionist I have ever dealt with. Its impossible to get through and no one ever returns your messages. He seemed very nice.

Submitted September 11, 2015