Ratings for Dr. A. Morham

I really like Dr. Morham. He is matter of fact and a straight shooter, which I appreciate. I can see how that might turn some people off though. I appreciate his dry sense of humour - some may not get it. He is knowledgeable and doesn't over-prescribe. He seems to take holidays often, which I actually appreciate as I view it as a sign he has a healthy balance in life. I always ask for an early appointment and have never had to wait in the waiting room and have waited in the patient room for only 5 minutes or so.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

see him regularily. I have had a couple of family physucans and he is very good. Always helpful, knowledgeable and willing to discuss my issus and stuff that I found / treatments, etc. on the internet

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I've seen this doctor twice, and both times he made me feel extremely uncomfortable. He was rude, judgemental and made comments about my body (scarring from multiple previous surgeries that I had pre-warned him about) that made me feel embarrassed. He said other things that led me to believe he held prejudiced feelings about me due to my life situation. I'm fortunate to be a confident person, but I hate that he is a practicing doctor, informing people's opinions of themselves from his narrow worldview.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Very knowledgeable & helpful., incredibly punctual

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Although this dr was able to help me with my concern, I found his manner condescending and abrasive. He made me extremely uncomfortable and I found myself totally guarded and unwilling for him to examine me or touch me at all. I am normally very trusting and do not have issues with being examined by medical professionals. Made inappropriate comments about my career choice and made me feel disempowered in general.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

If you need a family doctor, get on Dr Morham's list while he's accepting patients. I do not consider myself hard to get along with and have no health issues, but I tried 3 other doctors in Winnipeg after I moved here that were either unprofessional or apathetic before finding Dr Morham. He is very intelligent, kind, and professional. He checks his facts and refers to the literature to look for updates or contraindications. He advocates for proper nutrition and adequate physical activity - like any good doctor should do. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

This "Doctor" is terrible. I go in for stress leave. He tells me he doesn't believe in stress leave. I work in the aerospace industry and I should "find a new job" but until than, I have five days off. I told him I cant focus and my head feels like it will explode. Five days off. Five days to replace a job I made a career out of. And most of all, I make airplane parts. You know, those things that need precision parts or people die.I'm absolutely disgusted and getting a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr Morham has been my family doctor for a couple years now and I have nothing but good things to say about him. I've never had to wait more than one week to book an appointment with him and he's never rescheduled on me. I have an unusual and hard to diagnose form of GERD. None of the tests performed on me came back with any proof I have a condition and yet not once did I feel like he didn't believe me. He perscribed a variety of medications until we finally found the right combination that gave me relief. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

great, understandin, helpful doctor. Really spends time with his patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

His bedside manner leaves something to be desired. I always felt like I had to plead my case in order to gain assistance from him - like he didn't believe me when I described my (ongoing) issues. He is helpful and also quite close-minded. I'll give him one thing, I never waited more than 15-20 min (total, waiting room and in the office) to be addressed. He just seems a little stubborn and jaded.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011