Dr. Brian Rhodes

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian Rhodes

Have gone to Doctor Rhodes for many years - excellent all around. His staff and associates are top notch as well!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

I can only agree totally with the positive statements made by other patients. Dr. Rhodes is an excellent dentist with a terrific staff. I would absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Rhodes since 1977. He is a very caring man. He knows I am terrified of dentists due to past experiences as a child and he does everything to make me feel comfortable and no problem is too small. His staff are great. Some have been with him as long as I have. Wouldn't go to anyone else and I have recommended his dentist clinic to many people.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Rhodes and his staff are amazing. I have never felt so comfortable at any doctor/dentists office. They all helped me tremendously. Very knowlegable, punctual and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. Rhodes is a gentle, friendly, and very understanding dentist. He takes the time to explain what he is doing and I never feel rushed - yet he is usually very punctual.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Brian is a great dentist. He has personality, as well as an outstanding desire to do a great job. He is a very knowledgeable, caring and considerate dentist. I would recommend the King Ritson Dental Clinic to anyone. If Dr. Rhodes is unable to care for your dentistry then another dentist will always be glad to help you. His staff of over 40 is always helpful and considerate. Sharon, you are a pleasure on the telephone as well.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Dr.Rhodes is caring and kind. Office is wheelchair accessible.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr. Rhodes is a caring, patient, kind dentist. He goes out of his way to put you at ease and if there is a problem that he cannot take care of - he immediately sets up appt. with the specialist. I wish all Dentists were as caring of their patients as he is. Always smiling, always has a kind personable manner about him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Brian Rhodes's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“I work hard to provide solutions to make my patients comfortable in the chair. Nothing makes me happier than hearing my patients say they’re pleased with the work I’ve done and that their appointment was relaxed and comfortable.” “I’m really excited about all the new technology we’ve introduced, like CEREC, for example. Now we design, mill and fit in a single appointment a crown that would have taken weeks before.” In his leisure time, Dr. Rhodes enjoys being active; skiing, playing hockey, golfing, and he can even be found on the curling rink. Of course spending time with his wife and two children is his favorite pastime.

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)