Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Rainsford

Very similar to some of the other comments. After enjoying a seemingly good relationship with him, he just seemed to turn & I too got one of those very nice notices in the mail telling me he was no longer by doctor. Very disheartening & sad to be treated that way after all that time.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Very Kind. Really cares. Always listens. Often late but he has always given me as much time as my medical problems require. Gave me his cell phone for emergenicies - though I have never called it. Extremely thorough and focuses on preventive care and screening exams. What I am most happy with is they have real people aswering the phone. With the last several doctors I have had, I most often had to leave a message on an answering machine.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

At first we were impressed, he can come across as very kind, listened well at first. I had met him while working in the medical field and we at first felt lucky to have him be our doctor. After 2 visits that went well (I thought) we got a letter saying to find a new doctor, even though we had just been there they didn't warn us that was coming at all. When I called for an explanation I got 3 different stories and one staff said the doctor personally said he didn't want to treat us anymore. We were shocked, humiliated, and saddened by this event. I felt like it was done very unprofessionally. To this day I can't even stand to hear about him. They should realize what this does to patients who have chronic illnesses and have to keep starting over again with someone new. It's hard enough to trust again without this happening!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

A person on his staff was not helpful and withheld information from me and Drs. nurse. I was in a lot of pain at the time and the Doctor sent me a letter and said "find another doctor." A friend of mine experienced the same problem, "find another doctor." He was never on time for appointments. Sometimes I had to wait for over 2 hours.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Staff is polite, helpful and extremely caring. Dr. Rainsford and his P.A. are both very good and I always feel well taken care of when I go there.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Referred to Dr. Rainsford by Hospital Nursing staff. His office has changed location and staff in the past year. He has added a PA. He is in the hospital a lot. I don't mind seeing the PA in the clinic (She is good). As long as he is there when I need him in the hospital. I am often in the hospital. He is never on time but he is worth it. His PA is usually on time. We are happy with his care and have referred our freinds to him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

Dr. Kevin J. Rainsford's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)