Ratings for Dr. Jon Noble

I appreciate the frank honest professional care by Dr Jop Noble, Oncologist at the Cancer Centre in Sudbury. I take strong objection to Dr Simron Singh being listed as my "other Doctor" which is not true. He never was, is not and never will be my "other Doctor (see Dr Simron Singh in Rate Your Doctor. FOLLOWUP: I submitted a written complaint on Dr Simron Singh to the College of Physicians and Surgeons. The so-called self-policed governing body. Which appears to be totally biased? The action taken was zilch as they do in almost every complaint because it is a waste of time to submit a complaint because the college behaves like a biased union and always protects and supports its members NOT THE PATIENTS. The Sunnybrook Administrator also covered up for their employee perhaps because he was appointed to a responsible position at Canada Cancer Care for which reason I STOPPED DONATING TO ALL CANCER ORGANIZATIONS but is it because Sunnybrook Hospital feels that having a Cancer Care employee on their staff at Sunnybrook is perhaps prestigious? [The many reports and complaints on Dr Singh at Rate Your Doctor differs drastically]. VIEW MY COMPLAINTS OF DR SINGH AT: https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/101417/Dr-Simron-Singh-Toronto-ON.html Is the College of Physicians biased? I think so, The organization ought to be dismantled as being useless to patients and complaints should be submitted to the Ontario Ombudsman at EMAIL: info@ombudsman.on.ca DO NOT EVER EXPECT the college to be unbiased in their so called "investigation" of your complaints because they stand behind their members even when they are in the wrong. Regarding Dr Simron Singh, considering all the negative comments from the many disgruntled patients, anyone who would give a 5 star rating on this man could also fronting for him [perhaps as a relative, close friend or an associate] It is dishonest to do that and it is deceitful for such a person to refer to all the other valid complaints as "rubbish" is trying to degrade and downgrade this valued s"Rate Your Doctor" which is most dishonest, deceitful and personal attempt to disqualify those who took the time to report a doctor whether good or bad report. Dr Simrod Singh was well aware but had no compassion for my husband who was in his 80s and was suffering from several major heart, lung, cancer and nerve problems. Dr. Singh was rude, uncooperative, practised very low or no bad manners. He was mean spirited and arrogant who across as being on a pedestal above all humans. He also seemed to have problems in telling the truth. "Dr" Simrod Singh is egotistical, self-centred, a liar who portrays himself as a god. He persistently refuses to allow the patient to communicate with him via telemedia but instead forced me to drive 357 kn. each way to Toronto and return even when I am sick and running a fever. I am 84 with COPD, heart problems, arthritis, lung problems on 13 prescriptions and a C-PAP unit for the past 11 years and in need of two knees. His staff informed me several times that he refuses to even talk to a patient on the phone without first a personal appointment whereas I had already been to see him. When I confronted him on these issues he claimed he was totally unaware and that his staff did not request a telemedia on my behalf which was a blatant lie. I believe his staff but I believe they are in fear of his bullyness. The Sunnybrook Administrator is equally lax in processing complaints on Dr Singh. I have reported him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons but they cuddle and protect their members. The college behaves like a strong union with little or no interest in the complainant. Dr Singh knowingly marked my legal medical document as "NOT COVERED BY OHIP" whereas many months have passed and neither he or the hospital have tried to resolve the matter. I have no mention except Old age and CPP. I am now launching a lawsuit against Mr Singh for the $341.90 which I had to pay out of my pension because he blatantly and knowingly gave the government misleading information to cause my claim to be refused. I will do a followup report on the outcome of the action in court but rest assured that Sunnybrook will continue to do nothing to get it resolved for which reason I will also name the Administrator as a Defendant. His assistants and staff seem to be prohibited from freely communicate with patients. I believe they do the best they can but are always protecting him. I requested that his staff members request on compassionate grounds to save me from driving over 700 kn and they agreed to and promised to call bak next day but did not do so.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Noble is a wonderful Dr takes time to explain and always very compassionate Never ever have I felt rushed or gone away with un answered questions.Not always easy to get in to see him when you want an appointment that is my only complaint.They work long hours and have a life to keep that in mind people.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

DR. Noble has been my Oncologist for five years & i could not ask for a nicer, kinder, more professional man. When i have to go for my check up i am very thankful he is there for me.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Knows his stuff!! Blunt to the point and had everything going for me asap.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Very rude doctor. Quote...If you have any plans...do them in the next 2 months...because its over...

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr Noble has been treating my husband who has been undergoing treatment for oral cancer and he has been wonderful, always willing to help and extremely informative .. when complications arose he was the one to see my husband needed to be admitted to hospital to get control of the hydration and nutritional needs and visited my husband frequently. Meghan is amazing as well.. h

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Noble has been my oncologist for approximately 3 yrs. He has been nothing but kind, a strong advocate and compassionate. His nurse Kim is wonderful. Easy to talk with and is passionate about her patients. I would recommend Dr. Noble as an oncologist to anybody battling cancer.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

i had breat cancer 4yrs ago now in oct 20th i had surgury by dr.Brule.After that dr.noble and Dr.Shehata took over after that.seen dr,shehata just maybe couple of times.Been dealing with dr.noble since then like i said its been four yrs with him now as he said acouple mths ago i probably will be seeing himfor at least another 10 yrs and that is fine with me.Ive had had always good results and he is very nice to me kind tells you straight out nicley what he thnks could be wrong n sends you me anyhow for any kind of tests that should be done to be safe.he always keeps me updated on Bone scans and bone densitys test.My rt shoulder called frozen shoulder didnt know then i could not move it one morning my arm neck etc was in so much pain couldnt understand why i could not get it starighten out for almost five days.finally got better in about two wks,.seen him at my next appt rt away he said sounds like frozen shoulder which alot of ppl get after major surgury as i had my rt breast removed and 10 lymnodes taken out as they were positive to.that is my fault as i never followed threw with my excerses, after surgury with my shoulder ,i find he is on top of everything with me.he has never been rude at all, he laugh etc...s hard to belive how some comments ppl said about him..As soon as i said also one time i was having trouble with my hips pain and numbness acing rt away he booked a test either the bone scan or bone density.same as shoulder rt away booked a mri ,now i have to go see a surgeon its to do with my C3 n C4 thanks to Dr.noble checking my shoulder it now i hear this C3 n C4 is is to do with the spine.I have been telling my own docter for yrs about my left shoulder n my rt since it started n not a thing was or has been done by my own regular docter,So ive had nothing but good things to say about Dr.Noble..Thank you Kimberly Anderson ;Little current ont..I dont know if he can see these comments or not.but hope it doesnt discourage him in doctering bt i doubt it...he is still here helping us cancer people.Thank you DR.NOBLE... .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He should not be a doctor for any patient with this kind of illness because he doesn't care for them they are just money to him and dismisses any problem that the patient has . It's sad that any patient has to deals with him because he takes away any happiness that the patient has before seeing him .

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

He was horrible and un-friendly to my father which had stomach cancer

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014