Ratings for Dr. Jon Noble

Dr. Noble has been my oncologist for approximately 3 yrs. He has been nothing but kind, a strong advocate and compassionate. His nurse Kim is wonderful. Easy to talk with and is passionate about her patients. I would recommend Dr. Noble as an oncologist to anybody battling cancer.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

i had breat cancer 4yrs ago now in oct 20th i had surgury by dr.Brule.After that dr.noble and Dr.Shehata took over after that.seen dr,shehata just maybe couple of times.Been dealing with dr.noble since then like i said its been four yrs with him now as he said acouple mths ago i probably will be seeing himfor at least another 10 yrs and that is fine with me.Ive had had always good results and he is very nice to me kind tells you straight out nicley what he thnks could be wrong n sends you me anyhow for any kind of tests that should be done to be safe.he always keeps me updated on Bone scans and bone densitys test.My rt shoulder called frozen shoulder didnt know then i could not move it one morning my arm neck etc was in so much pain couldnt understand why i could not get it starighten out for almost five days.finally got better in about two wks,.seen him at my next appt rt away he said sounds like frozen shoulder which alot of ppl get after major surgury as i had my rt breast removed and 10 lymnodes taken out as they were positive to.that is my fault as i never followed threw with my excerses, after surgury with my shoulder ,i find he is on top of everything with me.he has never been rude at all, he laugh etc...s hard to belive how some comments ppl said about him..As soon as i said also one time i was having trouble with my hips pain and numbness acing rt away he booked a test either the bone scan or bone density.same as shoulder rt away booked a mri ,now i have to go see a surgeon its to do with my C3 n C4 thanks to Dr.noble checking my shoulder it now i hear this C3 n C4 is is to do with the spine.I have been telling my own docter for yrs about my left shoulder n my rt since it started n not a thing was or has been done by my own regular docter,So ive had nothing but good things to say about Dr.Noble..Thank you Kimberly Anderson ;Little current ont..I dont know if he can see these comments or not.but hope it doesnt discourage him in doctering bt i doubt it...he is still here helping us cancer people.Thank you DR.NOBLE... .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He should not be a doctor for any patient with this kind of illness because he doesn't care for them they are just money to him and dismisses any problem that the patient has . It's sad that any patient has to deals with him because he takes away any happiness that the patient has before seeing him .

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

He was horrible and un-friendly to my father which had stomach cancer

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Noble did me a favor in being brutally honest, I knew what my odds were of survival and prepared for it, while I survived also thanks to his expertise I didn't take my illness as lightly as I did before with him. He may not always tell you want you want to hear, but he is honest, and to me that makes all the difference. Chris.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Noble is the most awful, horrible, rude, uncompassionate man I have unfortunately had to deal with. my mother diagnosed with cancer had goals for herself and hope of having an oncologist who would advocate and fight to help her. Dr. Noble has done nothing but squashed her goals and hopes. without hope what do you have? he is a grumpy old man who doesn't deserve our tax money or a job where you deal with ill people. he has the WORST bedside manners, and I feel bad for anyone who has to deal him. I have nothing but the most hate for him not just as an oncologist, but as a person as well.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Noble may be a very educated doctor in his field but lacks in so many other ways. He is very dismissive to his patients and family. He doesnt have a compassionate bone in his body. Dr. Noble talks down any optimism that a patient/family may have. He is not a pleasant man to deal with and he truly needs to realize that the patients he is dealing with have feelings and look to him for hope. Dr. Noble the next time you meet with a patient/family put yourself in their position and take a moment to compose what you would like to say to them and then put yourself in their position. As long as this man does his job and does it well he should consider working on the rest.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Noble is taking care of me and has for the past year. He is wonderful, honest, knowlegable. So far my non-hodkins is in remission.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

A very caring doctor dealing with what can be a very depressing illness. I am glad to have met him. Robert

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr Nobel may have known his profession, but very harmful with spirit of beating a diagnosis. His attitude was not positive, and very damaging to susceptible patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Jon Noble's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Noble has been my oncologist for approximately 3 yrs. He has been nothing but kind, a strong advocate and compassionate. His nurse Kim is wonderful. Eas..."

May 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had breat cancer 4yrs ago now in oct 20th i had surgury by dr.Brule.After that dr.noble and Dr.Shehata took over after that.seen dr,shehata just maybe couple ..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He should not be a doctor for any patient with this kind of illness because he doesn't care for them they are just money to him and dismisses any problem that t..."

September 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.sja.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "P3A0" to "V2R 5M3". Address has been updated from "None" to "44500 South Sumas Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048248240".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was horrible and un-friendly to my father which had stomach cancer"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Noble did me a favor in being brutally honest, I knew what my odds were of survival and prepared for it, while I survived also thanks to his expertise I did..."

September 3, 2014