You may also like

He should not be a doctor for any patient with this kind of illness because he doesn't care for them they are just money to him and dismisses any problem that the patient has . It's sad that any patient has to deals with him because he takes away any happiness that the patient has before seeing him .

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

He was horrible and un-friendly to my father which had stomach cancer

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Noble did me a favor in being brutally honest, I knew what my odds were of survival and prepared for it, while I survived also thanks to his expertise I didn't take my illness as lightly as I did before with him. He may not always tell you want you want to hear, but he is honest, and to me that makes all the difference. Chris.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Noble is the most awful, horrible, rude, uncompassionate man I have unfortunately had to deal with. my mother diagnosed with cancer had goals for herself and hope of having an oncologist who would advocate and fight to help her. Dr. Noble has done nothing but squashed her goals and hopes. without hope what do you have? he is a grumpy old man who doesn't deserve our tax money or a job where you deal with ill people. he has the WORST bedside manners, and I feel bad for anyone who has to deal him. I have nothing but the most hate for him not just as an oncologist, but as a person as well.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Noble may be a very educated doctor in his field but lacks in so many other ways. He is very dismissive to his patients and family. He doesnt have a compassionate bone in his body. Dr. Noble talks down any optimism that a patient/family may have. He is not a pleasant man to deal with and he truly needs to realize that the patients he is dealing with have feelings and look to him for hope. Dr. Noble the next time you meet with a patient/family put yourself in their position and take a moment to compose what you would like to say to them and then put yourself in their position. As long as this man does his job and does it well he should consider working on the rest.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Noble is taking care of me and has for the past year. He is wonderful, honest, knowlegable. So far my non-hodkins is in remission.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

A very caring doctor dealing with what can be a very depressing illness. I am glad to have met him. Robert

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

Dr Nobel may have known his profession, but very harmful with spirit of beating a diagnosis. His attitude was not positive, and very damaging to susceptible patients.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Noble was wonderful. Very helpful. His nurse Karen was great as well. A very good team.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Very thorough, knowlegable, great bedside manner with patient as well as patients family. All around nice man.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Jon Noble's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He should not be a doctor for any patient with this kind of illness because he doesn't care for them they are just money to him and dismisses any problem that t..."

September 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.sja.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "P3A0" to "V2R 5M3". Address has been updated from "None" to "44500 South Sumas Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16048248240".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He was horrible and un-friendly to my father which had stomach cancer"

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Noble did me a favor in being brutally honest, I knew what my odds were of survival and prepared for it, while I survived also thanks to his expertise I did..."

September 3, 2014