Ratings for Dr. William J. Hyman

Dr. William J. Hyman has been my cancer doctor for almost a decade. I first found him on Rate MDs when he was still at the Tyler Cancer Center in Tyler, Texas. He has since moved on to the University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler where he is an Assistant Professor of Medicine as well as the Department Chair, Hematology/Medical Oncology. I can't say enough about him and the awesome UT staff. Even though I do not live in the Tyler, Texas area, I consider it well worth the trip especially if you reside in the Central Texas or East Texas area! And PS, UTHS has valet parking! As a cancer patient, you really feel well cared for from the time you enter UT Health Science Center until you leave!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Borrowing from Gilbert & Sullivan, the doctor is the very model of what a doctor should be.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr.Hyman is a very thorough doctor. He is very king and considerate. His testing is very thorough and he never assumes anything. If he is not completely satisfied with one test results, he will continue questioning and testing until he is sure the result is the correct one. I first saw Dr. Hyman in late summer of 2005 because my primary physician referred me to him.I do not have cancer but I do have a blood diorder. Dr. Hyman began a series of extensive lab work and other test, and very quickly determined my problem. He is always up to date on any new research and treatment that might be needed for anyone with a problem like mine. I know that because of Dr. Hyman, I am in better health today at age sixty seven than I was at age forty. The only rating Dr. Hyman can ever receive is five or higher. Than you.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. William J. Hyman's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)