Ratings for Dr. Brad Earl Bowins

Unhelpful, judgmental and a misogynist. Please avoid. period.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

highly recommend this doctor, helped me through a lot!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

He is a great doctor and helped me through the worst time of my life. I have the utmost respect for him However, last year he imposed a large biannual fee I couldn't afford. After this, he said he could no longer give me weekly appointments. I'm okay with this, but I need more frequent appointments. I need the money for my family so I had to choose. If you can afford the fee, he's worth it. I have nothing negative to say about him other than this fee.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He's an excellent doctor and I have only good things to say about him. Unfortunately, when I couldn't pay the bi-annual fee, he said he couldn't give me regular appointments.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

After waiting nearly 2 years for a 'good' psychiatrist I was blessed to be placed on Mr. Bowins waiting list and when the time came to see him I found what I was looking for. He listened. He counselled. He listened some more. He directed me away from the negative thoughts that were clouding my judgements. I took off the mask that society forces us to all wear. I started refusing to eat society's candy floss. I started seeing the reality around me. I regained my significance in this world. Thank you Dr. Bowins for walking with me down that path of recovery. I am a better man for it.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Me too. Have been asked for a biannual fee. Is this acceptable, ethical.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great therapist. Not sure how some comments speak to him pushing medications....was 5 years in therapy before medications ever suggested, with a view to reducing since. I cannot imagine a better therapist. He has no staff, but is punctual and accomodating.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I just want to know; am I the only patient he's asking out-of-pocket fees for? Suddenly this year I am hit with a bi-annual bill.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Geat doctor! has really helped me a lot. He is a great listener, and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Terrible doctor. Constantly coerced me into taking drugs. Prescribed doses that were so high that I was walking into walls. Didn't listen to any of my concerns. Run for the hills! He'll drug you until you stop speaking!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016