Ratings for Dr. Kulendu G. Vasavda

Dr. Kool's presentation skills to a group of nurse-Clinicians of a Home Health Agency is unbelievably clear, medically-accurate, and all without sounding intimidating. His ability to talk about a tough topic makes it an enjoyable way to spend two hours. While making decisions doing Directorship responsibilities, allows Dr. Vasavda to bring a variety of ability; not just the clinical acumen.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

The Office girls are racist,and liars, and whine and complain to much to their boss, about petty stuff, which I believe brings down the quality of care, and rating for this office, I believe that the office women need to look for another job.If you don't mind the office personal lying about patients, then this doctor is for you, but if that bothers you, please look elsewhere for your healthcare needs. God Bless and have a great day.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I was recommended to go see Dr. Vasavda by a good friend. She is living in a beautiful retirement community, and this doctor GOES TO HER, like the old days of housecalls ! I will be moving into that Community soon also. I am impressed by the thoroughness and academic thoughts he puts into my set of complaints. A new diagnosis was made in 2 visits, and fully-treated by the third. That's a successful treatment in just two months time for a problem I suffered with for 4 years! No other doctor showed genuine concern. Very respectful to me and easy to talk with by my family members. He does not hesitate phoning them back, like another doctor I had. My friend is also happy with the nurse that accompanies him. -- R. D.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Very knowledgeable and takes time to explain the patients their reports in great detail Very caring and foursome doctor

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

Dr. Kulendu G. Vasavda's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp