Ratings for Dr. Kim Neudorf

First visit today for what I thought would be an extraction. Was informed it could be filled instead. So left with less pain and a cheaper bill than I was expecting. Dr Neudorf and her assistant she had with were very friendly and treated me very well.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Terrible dentist!! My family saw her for about 6 months and we had nothing but problems with her terrible work ! She gave me 2 root camels I didn't need but she is always trying to bill for anything she can to make more money. She was fired from Signature Smiles because of the scamming on the bills she was doing. Also her staff are about as friendly as a wall.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Horrible dentist! Unprofessional and arrogant! Tells you need work done that you don't! All 5 times she did work on my family we have nothing but problems and had to go back several times. Her staff are rude too.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Horrible dentist! I saw her for a root canal and she didn't do something right because I eventually needed to have the tooth pulled by Dr. Konotpetz and then he did an implant. She tries to pretend that she's as knowledgeable as he is, but she's not and she probably never will be! I won't ever go back to see her. She acts like she's better than anyone in that office, walking around with a smirk on her face. Very fake person.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I have been going to dr Neudorf for several years. A year ago she slipped with a drill and cut my tongue. I figured accidents sometimes happen. After quite a few stitches and a week of pain and difficulty eating and speaking tongue still works. Thought about not going back but did. Yesterday after having trouble with a wisdom tooth she tried to remove it. It was mostly under the gum. She should not have tried. In over her head. Broke the tooth. Dug in my jaw with screwdriver like tools for two hrs. Trying to remove the roots. Finally sent me to a dental surgeon on south Albert, provincial oral surgery. Asked her what he would do differently. She told me probably the same thing with longer tools. 10 minutes in his chair and the roots were out with no more Trauma to my jaw bone. He had the right tools and the right skills to do the job. The most annoying thing is she won't say she made a mistake or apologize. She just walks away. That is it. I won't go back to dr Kim Neudorf.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Signature Smiles is a horrible place to go for dental work. While Dr. Neudorf is better than Dr. K, the quality is still less than other dentists and a TON more expensive. They tried demanding $5000 worth of work before fixing my tooth. They did this even though they knew I was new to Regina, a university student with no job and no dental insurance. It was a very stressful and unpleasant experience all the way through. To make it worse, the crown she installed only lasted a couple years and the tooth had to be extracted! Of course, I have a good dentist now and avoid Signaure Smiles like the plague. I have since married and my husband used to go to them...not any more. I care too much for him to endure the work provided by Signature Smiles.

Submitted June 23, 2015

Excellent work done courteously and professionally. Staff also excellent

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Very good dentist. I had a bad infection and my jaw and mouth were hurting so bad. She took 30 mins just to check everything in my neck , jaw and mouth. Gave me antibiotics to help with infection. Staff is great too!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Neudorf is an excellent dentist. I've had some very bad dental experiences and have finally found someone who could relieve some of the anxiety. I'm not so nervous now - very good office staff as well

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013