Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Matyas

She is the ultimate bit... Nobody in their right mind can work for her. There is a revolving door of staff at all times.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

After purchasing a pair of glasses and returning three times (twice in one week) to have them adjusted I've come to the conclusion this is not the place for me. I received several contradictory reasons for why the glasses continued to slip down my nose. When asked what other solution (i.e. refund/replacement glasses) was available I was told nothing. I have no eyeglass coverage and will now need to save money to purchase another pair of glasses. Based on my experience and lack of customer service, I would discourage individuals from using The Eye Clinic on King St. in Cambridge ON

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I have been dealing with Cynthia for longer than I can remember. I met her before I became a patient and have been with her since.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Cynthia Matyas is an optometrist with no vision, for her patients or for staff and business. Please reach before going to see this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Not a fan, she goes through staff lik crazy. She must be difficult to work for.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Please do your do diligence! Before visiting this clinic.

Submitted October 28, 2015

My husband and I went to see Dr. Matyas for the first time this summer. The assistants are friendly, but there are constantly new faces at the front desk. What we did not like is how they had me sit in a chair outside the testing room where I could hear everything being said between Dr. Matyas and the person before me. My husband was told to sit outside the testing room after my exam started and yes he could hear everything we said while having my exam done. This seems pointless as there is a waiting room in the front of the office, where we could have waited together- no privacy.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr Matyas is a wonderful doctor, she is very patient with my children.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

2 check-ups and 2 pairs of glasses for my daughters. Great office, Dr. Matyas is wonderful with my children, she is patient and understanding. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Been a patient for 20 years and had a great experience with Dr. Matyas, until Dr. Holland saw me as a patient in Dr. Matyas absence. Dr Holland wrote out a new perscription for glasses, once I filled the perscription I tried wearing them, and counld't see!, When I went back because I couldn't see out of my new glasses, Dr. Matyas said a mistake had been made and Dr. Holland should have never written that perscription. They would not replace my glasses at their expense and charged me for the follow up apt(100.00). I was out $300.00 for glasses on a perscription which was wrongly perscribed by her office! She laughed and said 'it was an error'! Terrible Customer Service. After 20 years I have pulled my services and my family services. They take very little time to care of their customers....

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010