Ratings for Dr. M. Jane MacKay

Dr Mackay if very thorough and showed incredible focus when I needed it!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr MacKay is a wonderful doctor, and has been treating me for many years. I always feel extremely comfortable with her, and she has always been very attentive and responsive to my medical concerns. Dr. MacKay is obviously concerned for the long term well being of her patients, and is very helpful in trying to treat mental health concerns with therapy and lifestyle changes rather than overprescribing medication. Overall, I trust her over any other doctor I've seen to do what is best for me and my family with both physical and mental health problems.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I would agree with all the bad comments left by patients. 90% of the bad ones are true.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Mackay is an excellent doctor! I highly recommend her to everybody I know. We've only been seeing her about a year but she always makes times for us when I call with every little concern. I've never felt rushed with her and she addresses all my concerns at every visit. I absolutely love her and so do my kids :)

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Excellent doctor. Highly skilled and empathetic. Very thorough and caring.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Jane MacKay is an awesome family doctor. I cannot imagine going to anywhere else. She's everything a doctor should be; great listener,caring, thorough and on time given how busy she is. I am a general dentist and I highly recommend her and I have sent my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Mackay is amazing, she has helped me beyond belief, I don't even know where to begin. She always makes time for my family and I and sees on us short notice, she is friendly, kind, compassionate, has so much knowledge and expertise. I feel so confident in her care. She was the one who found my cancer first and was so proactive in getting me help, after a double mastectomy my drains were causing me trouble and homecare was unsure how to remove them, she saw me so quickly and removed my drains with not an ounce of pain; I never even feels when she gives me a needle. She takes her time with you, listens to your concerns, has great clinical judgement and is extremely supportive. She is an excellent clinician and we are so lucky to have her as our MD. I honestly could not ask for a better physician!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. MacKay has been a physician for my immediate family of six and my elderly parents for many years. She has always gone out of her way to accommodate any medical emergencies. As she possesses a PhD in Pharmacology, I trust her knowledge with regards to prescribing medications, ensuring that there are no contraindications. I would be confident in referring any of my friends to Dr. MacKay.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. MacKay is a good doctor. I have been treated by Dr. MacKay for years and have always found her treatment to be of the highest quality. She uses a careful, well thought out approach. She always takes the time to thoroughly canvas the issues I have consulted her about.I like the fact that she takes a proactive approachave to my health care. I will continue to see her and refer friends, family and co-workers.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

When you first meet Dr Mackay, she seems like she would be an amazing doctor and says all the right things. As a patient, the more I interacted with her, the more I realize, it's all just a show. She wants to see me so she can bill OHIP. She never addresses my problems, dismisses any suggestions other health workers bring to her attention, and glazes over major health problems I am dealing with. I'm really disappointed and frustrated but can't find a replacement yet.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016