Ratings for Dr. Susanne T. Woodlan

Had a very bad experience with this doctor. Her staff is rude and she is very cold. I would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I called about my 13 y/o daughter. Still having pain since 12/2013. We were there less then 10 days ago. Some guy called back NOT the Dr. Woodland. He just argued. They had my child sign HIPA forms. They refused to let me sign. We couldn't see papers due to it was on computer screen on the front desk. Then they held the door to keep me out of a consultation. Dr. Woodland spoke only to my 13 y/o who when we left had no understanding as to what happened. When I asked question I was made to feel stupid. The guy who called me then also tells my how the Maryland General Attorney has set the rules. And that due to weird people calling to get people's information he has nothing else to say to me. I told him he is very rude and that we are done with the doctor. He said so what, good then. I did inform him in the beginning that do to me calling about my daughters health and him calling and arguing, that I was recording the call he said he was too. WORST office I have ever been too! All about $$

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

extremely rude. starts arguments. rude receptionist. does not answer questions. does not understand people's situations when they cannot do a certain procedure. does not care about patients. rolls eyes and talks in a condescending manner. receptionist is just as rude. been about 4 times and its the same attitude every time. will not be going back anymore.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Have been going to Dr. Woodlan for years. I love her and her staff. Never had an issue. Actually surprised to see all the bad reviews. ALways very polite and courteous, and answers all my questions. Had an ovarian cyst last year, and was very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I have to echo everything said here. VERY oddball male receptionist, which I guess is the Dr's husband? A very strange and distant man. Should not be dealing with the public. Worse, though, is the Dr herself. This woman hung-up on me, even though I was being calm and respectful, because she was so infuriated that I did not want to come in for a second office visit only 1 week after I had been seen and given a full exam. I have a severe fainting disorder, and begged her to please understand my unique circumstances and refill a mild yeast infection pill for me over the phone. Any dr would do this, but she refused, then hung up in my ear. NOT a professional. Wants the money for the extra office visit. Her office was empty when I was seen--she obviously does not do well. A very, very poor dr, not compassionate or understanding, and will NOT be available to you over the phone under any circumstances. Awful, awful, awful.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

TERRIBLE and RUDE office staff (male). Have been a long time patient but will no longer patronize this practice because of the office manager.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Incompetent Doctor-has great difficulty doing biopsies and Lab tests in office-nervous and anxious hurried- bedside manner.Spouse - husband sits at front desk with an attitude, not polite,rude. Perhaps she is saving monies operating practice by having her husband as receptionist at front desk -"eech".

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

There are 2 receptionists, the guy is less friendly. The dr is fairly knowledgeable but won't help without an appt, even if it is the same issue you came in with a week ago. She also isn't very open to suggestions. I have a lot of issues, and I've been to a lot of drs but she is very hesitant to vary her approaches. Am considering switching.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

That strange guy is the doctors husband. And she needs to fire him. I know 3 other patients who left her practice because of him. Get a real job Mr. Woodlan!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Susanne T. Woodlan's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)