Ratings for Dr. Gerald Skory

Dr. G. M. Skory saved my life. He was very knowledgeable and always took the time to explain so many issues to me. I felt totally lost when he retired.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

My baby almost died due to Dr Skory's lack of attention to her well being. With out going into detail... All I can say is thank God I went for a second opion where I was directed to go to sick kids immediately. If not for that we were told that we would have lost our little girl within a few days. This should have been something that Dr Skory caught much earlier without having to go through the stress of being at sick kids for almost 2 weeks. I would never recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Although Dr. Skory is good at relaying information and is almost thorough to a fault, he is hard to see as his hours are minimal. He is also the kind of doctor who insists that you come into the office for the smallest of things like faxing a requisition that was requested by an Ontario medical program. For a busy profession, this is a complete hassle that shows Dr.Skory isn't willing to take a moment of his time if he's not getting paid. The front end staff are difficult to understand and unhelpful (Carol is no longer there).

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I owe Dr.Skory my life, he persisted to move forward to give me a biopsy even though the radiologist of my mammogram/ultrasound held the opinion that my lump was not malignant. Thank God Dr. Skory did because it was cancer and although I've lost my breasts I am still alive today because of his ethics. He is knowledgeable, patient, understanding, thorough and I will miss him when he fully retires.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. Skory is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is very thorough and understanding. He takes time to explain things to you. His secretary Carol is a perfect match for him and a pleasure to deal with. She also goes the extra mile for you. I am so lucky to be his patient and very grateful.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

You simply won't find a doctor who is more approachable, caring and intelligent than Dr. Skory. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Skory has been our family doctor for over 30 years, and he is one of the best doctors that anyone could ever hope for.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Dr. Skory has been my family doctor my whole life (24 years) and I'm so glad to say so. As a female, I don't think I'd feel as comfortable with another male doctor as I do with him; no question feels uncomfortable to ask. My family also sees him as well and he makes sure to keep my issues confidential from my family which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Skory has been my husband's and my doctor for over thirty years, and we just don't know what we're going to do without him when he retires! He is truly one of the best doctors we've ever had the privilege of knowing. I dread the day that we have to find a new doctor. There will never be another like him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Hippocrates would be proud of this Physician. Fellow humans can aspire to this man's humanity. It is truly a sad day that he has retired.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010