Ratings for Dr. Tom Comerford

I love Dr. Comferford. He is fantastic. He is very kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I agree with the last comment. I found him and his sec. very pleasent. Grateful to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

A very thorough and knowledgeable doctor, he is saving my life potentially right now, gets you in immediately when situations arise, as for the seretary she has been nothing but pleasant and helpful and empathetic with me, maybe you get what you give!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I found Dr. Comerford is a gentleman. Those you can't find anymore. Immunology is a difficult field and he tries to investigate all possibilities before treating people. I did not have a bad experience with him at all, on the contrary, he's very professional and knowledgeable. I have to say that his secretary seemed very stressed with some sort of a problem with another patient, but I wasn't treated badly.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Honestly how the medical centre keeps this women employed blows my mind! So ignorant and rude.... she should be fired!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I'm not convinced that his knowledge in this field has advanced much since he graduated from medical school many decades ago, and honestly, he seems to actively dislike the people who come to him for help, particularly (from what I've heard from other female friends who have seen him) the women. I'm supposed to go back for a follow-up appointment, but I'm not going to subject myself to his attitude again. I'd rather sniffle forever, thanks.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Personable, caring, thorough. Probably the best allergist in Canada! Peterborough is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great Dr and assistant but receptionist is down right rude !! Also music piped into the building playing and a radio at the reception desk. Very irritating

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Wonderful doctor, receptionist needs a lesson in customer service or even basic friendliness. She doesn't even look up and acknowledge when you arrive, yaps to the other girls loudly about personal stuff I don't need to hear. I don't except much, but at least a hello and can I help you???

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Fantastic immunologist! It will be a devastating loss to peterborough when/if this man retires. Despite some of the other comments, I have found his receptionist to be nothing but caring and helpful during the several appointments we've been to!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017