Ratings for Dr. John Collins

I saw Dr. Collins for about a year for lower back pains and numbness in my leg, without any success. I felt that his 5-10 minute sessions were not personable or lengthy enough to identify and discuss my problem. I was able to find another Chiropractor that was able to diagnose me during the first session, misaligned hips. Although Dr. Collins assessment was a disappointment, his front desk staff were very friendly and helpful! I would not recommend Dr. Collins and suggest to look at other Chiropractors in the downtown core.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

I was recently referred to Dr. Collins. I don't like going to new doctors but I thought I would try. He he is so knowledgeable and kind. I have since then been pain free. Thanks Dr. Collins and to your wonderful staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Dr. Collins listens well, is very knowledgeable and has excellent staff. No complaints and I've been very happy there for about 2 years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr. Collins. I have had chronic pain and jaw, neck and back problems for 9 years. After seeing over 20 different professionals (physiotherapists, chiropractors, physiatrists, acupuncturists, rheumatologists, jaw specialists, neurologists) I can confidently say that Dr. Collins has single-handedly improved my quality of life the most of anyone and any other therapy I have tried. He is not just a chiropractor, I call him "the magician" as he is so highly skilled and demonstrates unquestionable expertise. I would highly recommend him for anyone that is in pain!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

I love Dr. Collins, he is the best; he always takes the time to make sure you are feeling better; i have referred many people to him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

I have always lived with a lot of pain and Dr. Collins now has me pain free. I am able to walk long distance and stand up straight. I never thought I would be able to do all this.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2007

I have recently started going to this Chiropractor and within in 2 weeks I am pain free which I haven't experienced in almost a year. Dr. Collins and his staff are great.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007