I have never felt more comfortable with any doctor than with Dr.Zecca. I moved out of NJ and really miss the way she cared about her patients and wanted to get to the root of the issue.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Excellent in all aspects. There is no other way to describe

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Only mildly helpful with son who had severe excema and breathing problems. Accepted Dr. Zecca was good- she is very personable and cares deeply, however, my son never got much better until we got a second opinion from a pediatrician who basically fixed the problems...

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Dr Zecca is the BEST Dr ever! don't hesitate to make an appointment with her, she is great with kids and I use her as my allergist as well. Smart and a personality.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

DrZecca is very caring individual she makes you feel very comfortable to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

She was very good with my son, she knows what is she doing and you can see she loves her job

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Zecca is a miracle worker!! no other doctor like her. My son had asthma problems that went on for two years. He was on his nebulizer as a maintenance plan, he was so bad. Since we have been seeing Dr. Zecca he is doing amazingly better! We have been going to her for the past 7 years and will NEVER switch! I highly recommend her! Although, if I give her a high rating, the office will get busier and I'll wait longer LOL.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Zecca is a miracle worker. My allergies were terrible when I went to her! I couldn't breath through my nose, had constant stuffiness and was miserable! It turns out that I am allergic to just about everything! She treated me for my sinus infection, and medicated me for my allergies. I am feeling better, and have never gone back to feeling as sick as I did! Thank you so much Dr. Z!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Tina C. Zecca's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have never felt more comfortable with any doctor than with Dr.Zecca. I moved out of NJ and really miss the way she cared about her patients and wanted to get ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is wonderful. Her receptionist is very unfriendly, and leaves you feeling uncomfortable. "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent in all aspects. There is no other way to describe "

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Zecca!!! Staff is friendly. She is an excellent physician and diagnostician ... Very gklad to have found her ."

February 7, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=98572'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Tina" to "Tina C."

October 20, 2013