Ratings for Dr. Holly M. Salzman

I switched from another UCSD doctor to Dr. Salzman. I had informed my former doctor of some medical concerns and gut instinct said the other doctor did not listen. I went to Dr. Salzman who noted my concerns at my physical exam. Sure enough, after seeing some "probably nothing, but let's take a look" results on a test, she sent me for an MRI. Turns out, the prior doctor had the same results, but chose to ignore them. After the MRI, we learned that I have a rare genetic condition which will need semi annual monitoring. I know if I go to Dr. Salzman that I am in good hands and she will do what a doctor is supposed to do. I feel very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

I truly like dr salzman the few times i saw her. But i had made an appointment to get my annual womens exam and i was bumped 5 times bc she was supposed to be out of the office. This made me so frustrated as i am a school teacher and cant take off time for a doctors appointment- i have to go when i can actually make it. her office would rudely re-schedule me with whoever even after i explicitly said i only wanted a female doctor. i am very disappointed in the UCSD healthcare syatem and Dr. salzman.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Holly M. Salzman's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Brown & Toland Physicians