Ratings for Dr. Clark J. Tingleaf

Dr. Tingleaf took care of my father through a urinary and bladder cancer procedure. Actually he took care of our entire family, was extremely knowledgable, caring and personable. During a very rough stay in the hospital Dr. T was there every day checking on things and making phone calls when he got home. My entire family fell in love with Dr. T he helped us through a very long and tough situation. There aren't many like him and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Keep doing what your doing Dr T.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

My husband saw Dr. Tingleaf for elective sterilization last year. He was quite personable and intelligent, his staff are great, and he was wonderful about aftercare. The procedure itself went off without a hitch; he's excellent. He gave my husband no difficulty whatsoever about his choice to be sterilized, he simply asked reasonable questions and actually listened to our answers. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is a good, kind man.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Clark J. Tingleaf's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal