Ratings for Dr. Vranda Kamath

I've had a consult and one treatment session. Dr. Kamath is very professional and easy to speak to. She listened to me and didn't make me feel like I was a bother or that she was rushed. Had my first set of injections yesterday. Woke up this morning and this is literally the first day in about 4 years that I haven't had to take pain meds the second I get up!! I'm impressed and for the first time in a long time I'm hopeful that the rest of my life isn't going to dominated by my constant preoccupation with pain!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I went to see Dr. Kamath ,and I have to say .She is the only Dr. that has sat and wanted to listen about my pain and where it is. Other pain Drs treat use like cattle. In and out with needles and meds.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

De. Kamath changed my life. I had extreme back pain and living on pain medication. Because of her I no longer need heavy pain medication. She is kind and listens to you. The best Doctor I have seen. Thank you Dr!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I absolutely love my appointments with dr kamath. Shes caring and gentle she listens and does all she can to help with my intense back pain...

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Kamath has been the first doctor to help ease my pain in years! She is an excellent doctor. Understanding and kind and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr . Kamath is an excellent doctor. She has help me with my pain for years now. She is very good at what she does. Very caring doctor. Thank you for helping me. Kelly Pratt

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Kamath is the best thing that has happened to me in the last year. She is such an understanding and kind Doctor. She has really helped to alleviate my chronic back and knee pain. I am so thankful my G.P. recommended her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Kamath for over a year now and couldn't be more pleased. Her treatments give me good relief from chronic back pain, and she always takes time to look me in the eye and find out how I am really doing. She is caring, has great staff, and I get good pain relief.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kamath for a few months now, and she is always on time, compassionate and her work with Intramuscular Stimulation has brought me pain relief. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Kamath is a very caring, professional person who very sympathetic to what you are going through. She is very knowledgeable and a complete joy to have for a doctor. Her staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014