Ratings for Dr. Alden B. Glidden

I went to this doctor a few times. Didn't like him. However, I know Mark Christian Sanderson wrote a negative review. Mark, is a narcisstic fool cares about looks and money. Thinks he's gods gift to women. A very vain guy with a hair transplant - can't stand him. I knew someone that dated him ( he would put her down to make her feel bad about herself and say mean stuff to her (like " no man wants you ) he's very manipulative. Glad my friend is no longer with him. He's not good people C. S.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

Worst Doctor in town! Didn't explain how to take care of injury, was very rude left me for 7 hours with out offering pain meds, avoid this poor excuse of a doctor!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

The office gal needs to find another job she is very unprofessional and makes wisecracks about patients behind their backs. Dr glidden is very rude and will not listen about any pain symptoms you are having. Save your money don't go here you will not be helped.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Front office staff are apathetic and curt, if they acknowledge you at all. The doctor is too, and shows little compassion. Perhaps he should retire, he seems totally burnt out and unwilling to listen to alternative opinions or treatments. I've left his office several times feeling ignored and dismissed, in tears.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

The staff was unprofessional and rude when asked about appointment times. We sat there 25 minutes passed our appointment and overheard every conversation the receptionist had. Dr. Glidden has seen my grandmother for years and his bedside manner is poor at best. Recently he'd sent her home from the hospital with symptoms of pneumonia and didn't even do a chest x-ray. She later returned 2 days later to be admitted with full blown pneumonia.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

The staff, the office, equipment as well as Dr. Glidden are very outdated. The ladies at the desk are very unprofessional and would complain about the patient that was on the phone. Each time I saw Dr. Glidden, he would not listen to me, look at me, or explain himself and therefore was very rude. In addition, he would push for what he thought I should do, without giving me any explanation and told me stop doing any research and only listen to him, while being extremely belittling to me. This made me very uncomfortable, so I went to another doctor to receive a second opinion and was informed that what Dr. Glidden wanted to do was not appropriate or correct. I would not recommend Dr. Glidden anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Accepts patients before determining ability to pay. Stays up to date on new medications and procedures. Has a good office team. Nurse(s) and Family Nurse Practitioner are knowledgeable, front office functions as integral part of the team. Doctor sometimes gets too rushed to listen closely.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Alden B. Glidden's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1969)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Klamath Falls, OR