Ratings for Dr. Derek Drummond

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

My daughter had a lot of trouble sleeping at night. Dr. Drummond diagnosed her with sleep apnea. We decided to remove her tonsils. Thankfully she had a great recovery and seems to have been cured by the surgery. We can't thank Dr. Drummond enough. Highly recommended. Very good interaction with my daughter. Clinic staff are great.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Today our son Liam, lived his first surgery experience. He had his nose adenoids removed. Thanks to God, the process went very smooth and pleasant and the reason behind this great experience was mainly because of the #Alberta_Children_Hospital_Foundation. We couldn't be thankful enough for the great experience we had today. The staff was absolutely wonderful and very helpful, the care and love they have shown was beyond amazing. The Hospital's professional system and the beautiful kid-friendly environment they provide is outstanding. Cant describe enough what a great place it is. We want to thank all the Doctors and nurses for making this place a real paradise. Thank you Dr. Derek Drummond ❤️

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

My son has been struggling with throat issues for months, we were referred to Dr. Drummond for a scope test. He walked in the room didn't even talk to me or my son he had the scope in and out in about 1 minute flat said that there's nothing wrong and when I tried to talk to him and ask questions he put his hand on the door didn't let me finish a sentence and said to me "just tell your kid to stop", walked out and shut the door. I was stunned, the lady who works with him was speechless and seemed embarrassed she kept apologizing to me ... And here we are 8 months later my son still suffering and NO answers.... I would never ever see this Dr again. He is rude, arrogant and could care less...

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

My son was rushed into ER and I was going out of my mind Dr. Derek and his team promised to take care of my son and before I knew it he was going for surgery. He educated me on how to hundle and cope with the whole experience and even tald me before they took my son to surgery that he was going to take care of my son. Indeed he did and all I can say is that he SAVED MY SON AND CAN NEVER THANK HIM ENOUGH

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

All I have to say is that he saved my son's life! ~~ End of story!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Derek Drummond's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very good service. Love his staff. Love the Children's hospital. Would not go anywhere else. Thank you Dr. Drummond."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. " "

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had a lot of trouble sleeping at night. Dr. Drummond diagnosed her with sleep apnea. We decided to remove her tonsils. Thankfully she had a great re..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This surgeon cares abot his patients. Thank you for helping out when things got tough. there is nobody like Dr. Drummond. "

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Drummond is the best. He did ear surgery on my daughter and she is a differnt child. She can hear again! Thank you Dr. Drummond."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great experience at the Alberta Childrens Hospital. The best staff and doctors. Would not go anywhere else. "

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today our son Liam, lived his first surgery experience. He had his nose adenoids removed. Thanks to God, the process went very smooth and pleasant and the reaso..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My son has been struggling with throat issues for months, we were referred to Dr. Drummond for a scope test. He walked in the room didn't even talk to me or my ..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son was rushed into ER and I was going out of my mind Dr. Derek and his team promised to take care of my son and before I knew it he was going for surgery. ..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I have to say is that he saved my son's life! ~~ End of story! "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Brought my three year old in and was asking questions regarding her tonsils and previous infections she had, her right tonsil is quiet large not much of an open..."

September 8, 2015