Ratings for Dr. Vito Gallucci

Favourite dentist, makes you feel at home very sweet

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Gallucci. This past long weekend he too time from his family to come in and see me when I was having trouble. I felt it was so kind and he didn't even charge me.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Gallucci today for a second opinion for pain I was having on my right side of my mouth. I didn't realize how severe my condition was but he took the time to thoroughly explain my options and also wanted me to digest the information before I commited to treatment. very nice man and great office staff . felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Efficient service in these busy times and very friendly staff......would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I fell when I was in Florida and broke my front bridge.....Dr. Gallucci and staff were all so accommodating to help me get back into a healthy state for my mouth.....Thank you so much for giving me back my smile.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Gallucci always explains things quite thoroughly and when he refered me to a specialist for treatment I found it helpful to have him explain what the specialist said to me before I had the treatment done by the specialist.( the specialist just went too fast and everything was a blurr ) He took the time and didn't even charge me...... thats the kinds of things that make him and his office special to me.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Excellent staff, I felt very welcome when I came in last Thursday. They assisted me with all my needs.......

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The receptionists are great at working out my problems thank you.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Great group of people always accommodating to my families schedules and needs .......would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Friendly office which my whole family feels comfortable at. Thank you for taking care of our dental needs.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017