Ratings for Dr. Vito Gallucci

I'm on vacation from Lebanon and was refereed to Dr. Gallucci for a broken tooth. He was quick efficient and painless. thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

W O W ! Who looks FORWARD to going to the Dentist? I DO! Dr. Gallucci, Sue, Teresa, Wendy and... Franca. (Just to mention a few of the FANTASTIC staff. They are truly like Family. On a scale of one to 10....they exceed ALL expectations. I was "afraid" to go to a Dentist! The words " root canal" .... well you know! Not any more.😊 And.....what Dentist do you know that gives his home number on his messaging service if you have an emergency! None that I know. Kudos to Dr. Gallucci and and all of his "staff/family".

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

Wish I could give 10+++ stars. Great office. Would recommend to all my family and friends

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

I was concerned about a black spot that showed up overtime on my front tooth . It turned out to be a crack getting stained and Dr G fixed it and it looks great .Thnx

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Thank you for the continued care even though I know my gagging makes it difficult to work on my teeth. S.L.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Convenient location just off the highway and yes very relaxed helpful office staff, especially concerning Insurance issues I could not seem to work through by myself. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Nice people all around from my first email contact to my treatment completion. I will definitely recommend Dr. Gallucci's office to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I have had an ongoing problem from a previous office. Dr. Gallucci's professionalism helped me get through it without prejudice. I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I am quite set back by the comment made about that person's child's treatment. Anybody who has been to see Dr Gallucci would never experience anything of that sort. I committed to going to see Dr Gallucci prior to that comment and found my experience to be nothing less than all the previous comments. When I came back to rate Dr Gallucci on my experience, I read that comment and have to say it seems that it was posted in error. I encourage you to see for yourself. Thanks Dr G for embodying the comments on this site! Such a pleasure!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

as soon as I walk into the office I am greeted by a very friendly receptionist. Franca welcomed our family and we felt at ease instantly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018