Ratings for Dr. Vito Gallucci

Nice people all around from my first email contact to my treatment completion. I will definitely recommend Dr. Gallucci's office to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I have had an ongoing problem from a previous office. Dr. Gallucci's professionalism helped me get through it without prejudice. I would recommend highly.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

I am quite set back by the comment made about that person's child's treatment. Anybody who has been to see Dr Gallucci would never experience anything of that sort. I committed to going to see Dr Gallucci prior to that comment and found my experience to be nothing less than all the previous comments. When I came back to rate Dr Gallucci on my experience, I read that comment and have to say it seems that it was posted in error. I encourage you to see for yourself. Thanks Dr G for embodying the comments on this site! Such a pleasure!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

as soon as I walk into the office I am greeted by a very friendly receptionist. Franca welcomed our family and we felt at ease instantly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Looking into the other comments and 5 stars, I must believe all those comments are by the doctor's own staff or family. Because my experience was really very very bad. In our first visit, he said my son's teeth just need some cleaning. In the second visit, he used some freezing gel (which I thought was used for some cleaning process) but instead extracted my son's baby tooth. My son cried because of excruciating pain. And we were not expecting the unplanned extraction at all ! Seriously he didn't inform us beforehand that he was going to extract the tooth. I'm really sorry to say but for me the doctor just happened to be a scam. Causing unnecessary pain to my son, just to earn some bucks!

Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Gallucci is very caring and compassionate. I recommend him for sure. Such a great guy. I would never go elsewhere

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I would like to thank Dr. Gallucci and Dr. Kienle for their seamless coordination of my implant from start to finish. Looks and feels great!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

When you experience pain like I have over the weekend and Dr. Gallucci comes in on his family time, you will understand his commitment and compassion for his patients. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I normally don't write online comments but I felt compelled to tell anybody who is looking for a great dentist , Dr. Gallucci is it. From first calling the office to the treatment received and Dr. Gallucci himself my experience was totally 100% positive . Don't take my word for it go see for yourself.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have to admit im loving the new hygienists. I have been a long time patient and have always loved this office, but now I love it even more. I miss Carie my old hygienists but it’s amazing to see that she has trained the new hygienists to gracefully take her place. This change is nice and refreshing

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018