Ratings for Dr. Vito Gallucci

Looking into the other comments and 5 stars, I must believe all those comments are by the doctor's own staff or family. Because my experience was really very very bad. In our first visit, he said my son's teeth just need some cleaning. In the second visit, he used some freezing gel (which I thought was used for some cleaning process) but instead extracted my son's baby tooth. My son cried because of excruciating pain. And we were not expecting the unplanned extraction at all ! Seriously he didn't inform us beforehand that he was going to extract the tooth. I'm really sorry to say but for me the doctor just happened to be a scam. Causing unnecessary pain to my son, just to earn some bucks!

Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Gallucci is very caring and compassionate. I recommend him for sure. Such a great guy. I would never go elsewhere

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I would like to thank Dr. Gallucci and Dr. Kienle for their seamless coordination of my implant from start to finish. Looks and feels great!!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

When you experience pain like I have over the weekend and Dr. Gallucci comes in on his family time, you will understand his commitment and compassion for his patients. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I normally don't write online comments but I felt compelled to tell anybody who is looking for a great dentist , Dr. Gallucci is it. From first calling the office to the treatment received and Dr. Gallucci himself my experience was totally 100% positive . Don't take my word for it go see for yourself.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I have to admit im loving the new hygienists. I have been a long time patient and have always loved this office, but now I love it even more. I miss Carie my old hygienists but it’s amazing to see that she has trained the new hygienists to gracefully take her place. This change is nice and refreshing

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Vito your a gem! Thanks for coming in on the weekend to push my tooth back in place after my accident.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I am one of those 3000 sears employees that lost my job. I found Dr. Gallucci very sympathetic to my situation he was very accommodating and flexible with my payment options until I get back on my feet.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Nice to see that Dr. Gallucci stays open during the holidays to accommodate my university children..........Thank you keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I just had 2 extractions by Dr. Gallucci and was so afriad to get them done but he and his staff made me feel so comfortable that the process was actually great. Thank you !

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017