Ratings for Dr. Vito Gallucci

I am one of those 3000 sears employees that lost my job. I found Dr. Gallucci very sympathetic to my situation he was very accommodating and flexible with my payment options until I get back on my feet.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Nice to see that Dr. Gallucci stays open during the holidays to accommodate my university children..........Thank you keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I just had 2 extractions by Dr. Gallucci and was so afriad to get them done but he and his staff made me feel so comfortable that the process was actually great. Thank you !

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

As someone who has an intense, extreme panic and anxiety inducing fear of dentists, doctor Gallucci and his staff made my first visit extremely comfortable and efficient. they asked so many questions I've never been asked before about my oral health and he truly got to know me and my situation. His assistant Sue is such a sweetheart, she took her time and made sure I was comfortable with everything and even held my hand as I got the numbing needle. Franka at the front desk is so kind and helping as well, she explained my dental plan and coverage better than my plan administrator! haha what a wonderful practice you've got going on here Dr Gallucci, keep it up. People like you are hard to find.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

It’s too hard to find professionals that you trust. That’s why when you find them, stick with them. I trust this office I will never leave to go to another dental office. They are amazing

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I love how diverse his staff is ! I never liked change but now having seen one of them I feel very comfortable & feel like I can say anything. I didn't even realize they are related to Dr Gallucci ! I don't know what I would do if Dr Gallucci retired ! :) :) :)

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

A few days ago I broke my 25 year old bridge .... I am retired and on a fixed income and Dr Gallucci was able to repair it and give it more life. I am grateful to him and his staff for repairing it since I was told I needed to replace it with implants. They obviously were not sympathetic to my financial situation. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Amazing dental office overall. Have been a long time patient and will always continue

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I haven't seen Dr. Gallucci for a while and ran into trouble over the weekend. When I called him at home and needed help to get out of my crisis, he did not judge me or say I told you so .He treated me with the up most respect and took time from his weekend to see me in office . For that reason I was compelled to share my experience and to let others know what a great guy he is. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I really really enjoy going to my dental appointments at Dr Gallucci's office. (Some people might not believe it especially if you are afraid of going to a dentist. But I guarantee if you become a patient here you will understand what I mean). Some of his staff are family members of his, and it makes for a great environment. I actually feel like I am part of a family from the moment I step into the office, until the moment I leave. A lot of respect and compassion from everyone. Great service all around. I always am aware of the procedures being done in my mouth and I have never had a complaint about Dr Gallucci, greatest dentist I have had. This is a dental office that actually cares about patients and make them feel important. I love the way everyone at this office treats my children, making them feel welcome and comfortable (to me, that is extremely important as I do not want my children to feel uncomfortable/afraid for dental/doctor appointments). This website only allows a rating if up to 5 stars, but I would easily give Dr Gallucci a 10 star rating

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017