Ratings for Dr. Vito Gallucci

I really really enjoy going to my dental appointments at Dr Gallucci's office. (Some people might not believe it especially if you are afraid of going to a dentist. But I guarantee if you become a patient here you will understand what I mean). Some of his staff are family members of his, and it makes for a great environment. I actually feel like I am part of a family from the moment I step into the office, until the moment I leave. A lot of respect and compassion from everyone. Great service all around. I always am aware of the procedures being done in my mouth and I have never had a complaint about Dr Gallucci, greatest dentist I have had. This is a dental office that actually cares about patients and make them feel important. I love the way everyone at this office treats my children, making them feel welcome and comfortable (to me, that is extremely important as I do not want my children to feel uncomfortable/afraid for dental/doctor appointments). This website only allows a rating if up to 5 stars, but I would easily give Dr Gallucci a 10 star rating

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

In these tough economic times where insurance is a luxury!!!!! It's good to see that there are still some good caring people like Dr. Vito Gallucci .......thank you for your compassion. May God bless you.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Best dentist I have used in the past 25 years. Excellent staff and great manners when helping me with my tooth aches. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Gallucci helped me get back into a regular care program for my mouth I had neglected it for years . He didn't lecture me for my neglect he said we can't change the past we can only move forward.........I liked that a lot.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

convenient location with good people the are very caring and helpful

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very caring man, great bedside manner and his office staff are all supportive

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Nice office they got all my kids in before school and the staff stayed longer to accommodate my 4 children.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Favourite dentist, makes you feel at home very sweet

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Gallucci. This past long weekend he too time from his family to come in and see me when I was having trouble. I felt it was so kind and he didn't even charge me.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Gallucci today for a second opinion for pain I was having on my right side of my mouth. I didn't realize how severe my condition was but he took the time to thoroughly explain my options and also wanted me to digest the information before I commited to treatment. very nice man and great office staff . felt very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017