Ratings for Dr. Nick Babatsikos

The dentist nick is an awesome dentist. But the reception especially freida is the worse secretary any dentist can have. She is a lier, she is ignorant, she does things on her own without a patient's consent. She is a secretary a awesome dentist dr.nick should not have because given the fact that this place has the best dentist. This specific secretary is mitigating dr. Nick's reputation. I would not recommend dealing with freida but the dentist is great.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

still in pain after my filling,was overcharged,my ins company is investigating,rude staff!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

They are always late, they want YOU to be on time but THEY don't have to be. It's true, it is all about the money, I have seen it over the years. Pretty sad actually. That's why they are closed on Fridays. 4 day work week to be closed on a friday. Guess the money is good.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Nick, Frieda, and Dorthy are the dream team! Frieda is a scheduling and insurance handling master! She got me an appointment the same day and took care of all the insurance paperwork. If you need to do your regular teeth cleaning, Senior Hygienist Dorthy provides the most thorough clean ever and she has incredible memory! Dr. Nick is like a dental magician! He is very knowledgeable and his work is unmatched. He has performed a tooth sensitivity protection on my uppers and lowers, he has repairs my chipped tooth, and he has taken impressions to make my night mouth guard. Lawrence West Dental is a family run business and have been in the community for many many years. The staff are honest, hardworking, and compassionate. They will tell you what you need and nothing more. I am a new patient that just moved to the neighborhood last year and found this dental office on Google, so I don't have any bias. My last appointment was yesterday - May 11, 2017

Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Nick is a great dentist - friendly, knowledgeable and always provides excellent service! Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dentist is nice but when it came to my kid he was very rude to me. First thing he told me was YOu're doing a bad job, mom, it's never the kid's fault it's your fault". i mean my kid had cavities but we came to the dentist to be treated and not judged. Im sure professional opinion matters but he did not give me that at all that time. I just got insulted and i just sat there and took it. you can't tell them anything because they get very defensive. It's a great office they have great staff but i did not like how my family was treated which is why i am not coming back. I will take my business somewhere else where they actually respect clients and not care only about the money.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

My kids and I both see Dr. Nick. The staff is amazing. Always so friendly and warm. They are always on time for appointments. The office is clean and nicely decorated. I had a sensitive area for 5+ years that my old dentist could't resolve. Dr. Nick tried something and it hasn't bothered me since!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

The staff is very friendly and professional with lots of knowledge. I would definetly recommend to Family and Friends that needs a great dentist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

This dentist is terrible and they only care for money . They don't care about any ones pain. Terrible people, so much focused on collecting money.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

He's the best. He fixed my teeth sensitivity .filled my permanent filling after a root canal. And is fixing all my cavities. Dr. Nick babastikos is the best. I highly recommend Lawrence west dental.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Nick Babatsikos's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Nick Babatsikos graduated from The University of Toronto's Faculty of Dentistry in 1992. Through his practice at Lawrence West Dental, he has been proudly serving the oral health needs of North Toronto and the Yorkdale area since 1996. Dr. Nick (as his patients warmly refer to him) is adamant that ongoing dental education is imperative to maintaining an optimal dental practice. He keeps up-to-date with advances in dentistry through specialized courses, seminars and conventions. Dr. Nick Babatsikos is an active member of the: Royal College of Dental Surgeons Ontario Dental Association Toronto Crown and Bridge Study Club Asclepius Dental Association Dr. Nick is passionate about Aesthetic Restorative & Implant Dentistry and has completed his accreditation specializing in aesthetics from the University of Suny in New York. Dr. Nick is committed to helping his client's look and feel their best by creating and maintaining beautiful, healthy smiles. When Dr. Nick is out of the office, he can often be found with his three boys at hockey arenas across the GTA. Dr. Nick enjoys socializing with friends and family, is an avid reader and enjoys taking landscape photography (that can be seen on the walls of our office) while traveling with his wife and children. When he finds the opportunity Dr. Nick also slips in some bike riding, swimming and ball hockey.

• English
  • Greek

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare