Ratings for Dr. Ana C. Fajardo

I've had some pretty awful experiences with doctors in the past, so I tend not to trust them. I definitely don't gush about them the way I am going to gush about Dr. Fajardo. Ready? Here it goes! I REALY, REALLY LOVE BEING A PATIENT OF DR. FAJARDO!!!!! She is personable, collaborative, innovative, and super, super responsive. More than anything, it's clear that she has a real heart for being a physician. Her assistant and the office staff are also top notch. I ALWAYS get called back when I have questions, and my lab tests are ALWAYS communicated to me on time. I like her so much that I badgerd my mother for a year until she started seeing her too!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Extremely easy to work with. Always gets back to me within the same day with whatever I need. Very patient and understanding with my needs.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Ana C. Fajardo's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii