Ratings for Dr. Robert Hudson

I have always found Dr. Hudson to be extremely helpful to me, punctual, and very knowledgable about his specialty, and patient in explaining things to me. His secretary likewise was very polite and helpful when I spoke to her, and I have been more than pleased with the treatment I have received at Dr. Hudson's clinic. He has been very conscientious about follow-up appointments/phone calls, and keeping my condition monitored very well with regular MRI's and bloodwork. Results get forwarded to my GP to keep him informed. Not a single complaint from me!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Overall not very impressed with Dr hudson, and his receptionist has been very nasty to me on multiple occaisions. He pushed me to get the radio-iodine therapy not once but twice when I told him multiple times I just wanted to go on medication my for hyperthyroidism, he said well why would you want to take a pill for the rest of your life? And now because of the radio-iodine therapy i'm hypo and need to take medication for THAT for the rest of my life. I believe he knows his stuff but he is very set in his ways and unfortunatly like with most doctors he doesn't seem to LISTEN to his patients and consider their feelings on things. Also my appointments with him seem to be scheduled so far apart I feel like i'm not recieving proper medical care for my medical condition. Overall since i've been seeing him I feel like I am much sicker than I was before I started seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Will not even consider looking at symptoms....totally relies on bloodwork numbers.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Good man. Knows his stuff. Cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009