Ratings for Dr. Mirza Virani

I have known Dr. Virani since 1990. He has been my doctor since. He is caring, knowledgeable, helpful and amazing individual. I brought my sick mother here from US to see doctor virani as nobody was able to figure out what was my mom's sickness. First visit it was done and she is still enjoying her life because of him. He knew my mother did not have insurance or covered under ohip but he did not charge me for the visit or the test. He even helped her out with the medication. I was surprised to read the comments about his suspension. I also read the college of Physician report as it was posted in one of the reviews. Assuming it was one of the investigators. I also googled Arshad Latif of Brampton and sure enough there were many police reports about this scam artist. Nonetheless, I'm old enough to realize what's right and what's wrong. What most people don't realize is that with every investment, comes a risk. There is no such thing as easy money. At least that's what I believe. I'm sure if they would have made money, he would the best person in the world. That is no different than any other investments in the stock market or housing market these days. If someone buys a house when housing market is booming and suddenly market crashes and they lose thousands of dollars, would they go after the bank, the agent or the seller? I am sure of they had made a good return on the investment, they would not share their thoughts or in fact share any of the return with Dr. Virani. This is so wrong. Even bank investments are risky. Read the investigation report by York police http://m.ripoffreport.com/reports/arshad-latif/brampton-ontario/arshad-latif-scam-people-in-varity-of-business-including-metal-scrap-business-and-other-f-1215822 https://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/1432312-brampton-man-charged-in-1m-fraud/ https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.thestar.com/amp/news/gta/2008/01/08/brampton_man_charged_in_importing_exporting_scam.html

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable and helpful. Has been my family doctor forever!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Read this - bilked pts out of $ 700 000 dollars: http://www.cpso.on.ca/public-register/doctor-details.aspx?view=4&id=%2052332 UNETHICAL guy.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Mirza virani is my family doctor over 20 years he is One of the best dr.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Simply He is one of the best we know him over 25 years and always right diagnosis

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Virani has been my family doctor for many years and I have to say that he has always been very caring, compassionate , knowledgeable and highly professional in his practice. I have the utmost respect for him and am thankful for all the years of care he has provided me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

A great family doctor with extensive experience in family medicine and compassion. he is diligent in his assessment and always correct with his resolution. He has been a great family doctor for over 20 years and his office represent a true professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Virani is one of the best doctors I've been to. He's been my doctor for the past 20 years. He's very knowledgeable and takes his time listening to all my concerns. His staffs are very pleasant and respectful and I've never had to wait longer than 5 minutes for my appointments.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He is very knowledgable he is best doctor Hehas been my family doctor and my children over 20 years

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr.Virani has been our family doctor for over 25 years. He is an excellent doctor with a good sense of humor. He is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017