Ratings for Dr. Bruce N. Eisenberg

This is my third pediatrician in two years. I came to him because two of my friends recommended him but they advised that the staff was awfull. Awfull???? They are the worst. Specially one of the ladies. I don't remember her name but she Shouldn't be working at a doctor's office or in any other front desk at all. I am already looking for another practice because I cannot deal with her nor with the lack of punctuality every time. It is not worth it considering that you don't go there for fun. I wouldn't recommend it.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr. Eisenberg has been my doctor for 2 years and unless I had to move from Miami I would never change my doctor. He is extremely professional and so nice.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Sometimes there is a wait, Sometimes the nurses rush you a bit to get the kids undressed, and I don't like that they expect the kids to wait in the cold office undressed (so I dress them again and the doctor doesn't seem to mind). He can seem a little condescending at times, but he's very willing and patient to answer long lists of questions. I like that he's willing to offer naturopathic suggestions first to help us avoid unwanted antiobiotics. After assuring himself of its validity, he didn't give us a hard time for our religious reasons for exempting from vaccines. Occasionally he'll bring up the topic, but after we assure him our religious affiliation hasn't changed, he drops it. He is very willing to give us next day appointments if my kids were sick the evening before. Occasionally the advice/suggestions he gives don't work out for us, but generally things turn out ok. He also seems patient with us when we make new parent mistakes.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Is an excellent clinician, but is arrogant. You have to be able to ignore his ego. Office staff have a tendency to over-book and you end up waiting for 40 min with a now-screaming child. Beautiful office setting. Wife hangs around a lot and nags him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr. Bruce N. Eisenberg's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1983)

Healthnet