Ratings for Dr. Marija Ilic

Dr. Ilic ruined one of my teeth and left a root canal unfinished! On one of the teeth, another dentist had to fix her sloppy work. The other tooth that she did a poor job on had to be pulled due to her carelessness! Completely unacceptable. I would not recommend her at ALL. It should also be noted that she did not give me the proper amount of anesthesia (I felt pain during the dental work) but she charged me full price for it! Terrible dentist; would never trust her again.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

The best dentist, couldn't have asked for better service. Lovely front line staff, caring, and detailed. Dr. Ilic is caring and is great with emergency situations and availability.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

What a lady..... I trust here with my health....thanks Dinko

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

She is a lovely dentist who makes you feel comfortable when you visit and friendly personality.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Ilic has been mine, and my family's dentist for years. She's known me since I was a little kid coming into her office, and has treated me with the utmost respect each time I've visited over the many years. She is extremely pleasant and I would recommend her fully to anyone that I come across.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Great dentist very good with patients and children. Has a lot of experience and does great work. Very personable.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Ilic is amazing, she has a wonderful staff and has always taken time for all of my family. She is kind, considerate and a fantastic professional Dentist and always smiling:) If it was not for her, my family would probably not be seeing a Dentist regularly. Keep up the great work and she is one Dentist I look forward to seeing!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

What a wonderful woman and dentist... I have had to see her a couple times for emerg situations and she was more than gracious to take the time to see me. I would recommend her to anyone, she is so kind and nurturing she puts you at ease. Her staff is fantastic, something rare these days.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Best Dentist what ever I have.My kids just love Marija.Thank you,Nenad

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

very nice doctor. knowledgable. helpful. great staff and i reccommend her

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011