Ratings for Dr. S. Savvopoulos

This is the most kind doctor I have ever dealt with. I had to go to his walkin clinic a few times and he always takes the time to listen to your issues, asks questions and actually seems like he cares. I would do anything to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

We saw this doctor recently and was very happy with his approach and knowledge level. Very kind and gentle with my 5 year old autistic son. I find the last comment not useful at all, and reading it left me thinking it would be nice if people could stop giving anonymous bad ratings and help others can appreciate the purpose and the legitimacy of their concerns. So saying this doctor questioned the purpose of your visit but in the same time not letting us know what the purpose of that visit was makes no sense. Saying the clinic was close to your workplace doesn’t enable you to expect the exact same services your family doctor is supposed to provide to you.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I was surprised to see this doctor received so many good ratings. I stopped into the walk in clinic since I could not get in to see my family doctor, and found Dr Savvopolous to be rather aloof and not at all helpful with what I needed, I was in and out in less than 2 minutes. I work in Dartmouth and this clinic was close to my workplace, but he questioned why I chose that clinic in what I felt may have been an "accusing" manner, almost to make me feel unwelcome. The exam room door was closed, and I could even hear him questioning my visit and openly talking about me to his receptionist from outside the door. I rarely visit walk in clinics, but should I need to visit one again in the future I think I will avoid this particular clinic and especially this doctor. I hope he is more helpful to his regular patients, judging by the positive comments on this board, I have to assume that he is.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

He is very personable, knowledgeable and empathetic. He has a special manner with kids and is the only doctor my 2 year old won't scream at.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Very nice guy! Thorough, helpful, kind, patient. Definitely the kind of doctor that you want to see in a walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

He is very Helpful, knows his stuff and is sympathetic. Has a great sense of humour!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Saw him at the Family Focus at the Superstore in Dartmouth. Listened very well to me, and took his time to discuss my symptoms with me, and didn't make me feel rushed at all. Was very calm and friendly. His thorough manner might possibly set him a little behind on making appointments on time in a clinic setting.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Excellent doctor and an awesome person. Knows when to send you to a specialist while my doctor doesn't!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2010

Dr. Savopolous is probably the hardest working physican in town. Not only an excellent doctor, but also a great person. Kind, patient, knowledgeable, non-judgemental, down to earth. Very easy to talk to, listens extremely well, makes you feel you are the only patient he is seeing the whole day. Has never been dismissive of any questions or concerns I've had. Great bed side manner

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009

Excellent bedside manners, very kind. You feel he really listens to your concerns. Very good knowledge base. Goes the extra mile to help you.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009